CBSE has released the application form of NEET at cbseneet.nic.in. The last date to apply online for the examination is March 9, 2018. For Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is mandatory to be entered in NEET Application Form.
The registration procedure for foreign nationals is a 5-step process.
- Online Registration
- Filling the NEET Application Form
- Uploading Photograph and Signature – CheckNEET Document Specification
- NEET Application Fee Payment
- Printing Confirmation Page
The coordinating body has scheduled NEET 2018 for May 6. The application fee for foreign nationals is INR 1400. The fee has to be paid via online mode only using UPI app/debit card/credit card/net banking facility of any nationalised banks.
NEET Eligibility Criteria for Oversees/NRI/International Candidates
Candidates who have completed their secondary education from a foreign country are eligible for appearing in the exam. Such candidates fall under the category of Oversees/NRI/International Applicants. NEET Eligibility Criteria for foreign nationals is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- They must have cleared Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English up to the 12th standard level with at least 50% marks.
- The equivalency will be determined as per the regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University.
How to Apply for NEET 2018?
Foreign Nationals must follow the given steps in order to complete the registration procedure for NEET 2018:
Step 1: New Registration
- Visit the official website of NEET i.e. cbseneet.nic.in
- At the bottom of the web page, under Online Services section, click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Read the instructions and procedures for NEET online application form
- Click on ‘Proceed to apply Online NEET 2018’ tab.
- Candidates from foreign countries are required to fill the following information. Click on ‘Submit’ if the details are correctly filled else click on ‘Reset’ to make changes. The web page will look like this:
- After filling NEET Form, the candidate is required to create a password to complete the process.
- Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India and Persons of Indian Origin candidates will be successfully registered and will be required to log-in to their candidate profile to start filling the form. Note down the registration number and Continue.
Step 2: Filling NEET Application Form
- After completing the registration, foreign national candidates are required to fill the following details: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Nationality, Country of Citizenship, PwD Status, Passport Number, Medium of NEET Question Paper and NEET Exam Center.
- Fill up the Academic Details of class 10, class 12 and marks of qualifying exams. Click on Next to proceed to the next form.
- After completing the Academic Details, enter the Residential Address, details of Parents/ Guardian, Dress Code and Security Pin. Preview and Submit the NEET Application Form.
Review the online form before finally submitting the form. Know moreCBSE NEET Form Correction
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Next, click on uploading Photograph and Signature tab.
- Scan and Upload the passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications. CheckNEET Photo & Signature Specifications
- The Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizen of India/ Persons of Indian Origin candidate should ensure that the documents are as per the instructions and are uploaded to their provided space. Completing this step, foreign national candidates will be carried forward to the Payment Section
Step 4: NEET Application Fee Payment
- NEET 2018 Application Fee has to be paid in online mode only. Candidates can choose any of the following 4 online payment gateways, through which fee can be remitted by the applicants.
- Debit Card: Select the method of payment by Debit Card. Enter the details such as Bank Name, Card Number/ Expiration Date/ CVV and Card Holder Name. Proceed with Make Payment to confirm the payment for NEET Application Form.
- Credit Card: Select the method of payment by Credit Card. Enter the details such as Credit Card Number/ Expiration Date/ CVV and Card Holder Name. Click on Make Payment to confirm the payment for NEET.
- Net Banking facility of any nationalised bank: Enter the account number of the Payee, IFSC code, Account Holder Name and OTP. After entering all the required details, proceed with the payment.
- E-Wallet: Select the method of payment through e-wallet. Enter the required set of details and confirm the payment for NEET 2018.
Select any one suitable method for the NEET 2018 Application Fee. Also, go through the application fee charges carefully, before you proceed to make the payment.
Before confirming the payment, check the registration number, name and amount. Then proceed to NEET Application Fee Payment. The application fee for foreign nationals is INR 1400. Apart from the examination fees, candidates also have to pay the service charges for online payment.
Step 5: Printing Confirmation Page
After the payment of application fees, candidates will be redirected to the last step where they are required to print the Form Confirmation Page. This confirmation page must be kept by the candidate as a proof of fees payment and future references.
Printing the confirmation page means that the NEET 2018 application form has been submitted. If the candidate cannot see the confirmation page, it means that they have skipped one of the steps.