NEET Application Forms are expected to release anytime soon. In the application form students are expected to fill the forms and attach the required documents online through the official NTA website. Several candidates throughout the country face issues during the form filling and consecutive fee payment process. These candidates can visit one of the NEET Common Service Centres. Check NEET application form 2021
More than 2.4 lakh Common Service Centres have been opened across the country. These will be responsible for supporting and guiding all candidates through the process of online form submission and payment of fees through an e-wallet. Common Service Centres will also charge a small fee to all candidates using the services. Check NEET 2021 Exam Dates
What are Common Service Centers?
According to the official NTA statement, Common Service Centres are part of the National E-Governance Plan of the Government of India which aims to improve public services and make them more accessible to everyone. These service centers are managed in each village by the local Panchayat and the Village Level Entrepreneur. A complete list of Common Service Centres opened in the country can be found on the government website i.e. csc.gov.in.
How to find a Common Service Centre near you?
Since there are more than 2.4 lakh Common Service Centres, it is difficult to find the nearest Common Service Centre by going through the list while applying for NEET.
Candidates can find the closest Common Service Centre by downloading the CSC Locator App from Google PlayStore or Apple Store. Candidates can also find the closest Common Service Centre by visiting the official website i.e. locator.csccloud.in.
Candidates need one or two of the following details to find the Common Service Centre closest to them:
- Pin code
Once you have entered these details into the open box, you will be able to find the Common Service Centre near you.
How do you apply for NEET 2021 from a Common Service Centre?
- Collect all the required documents for form filling including mark sheets, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Etc.
- Visit the Common Service Centre closest to you between 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Ask the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) present at the Common Service Centre to help you fill the NEET application form.
- Provide the VLE with copies of the required documents so that they can fill the NEET application form.
- Pay the NEET examination fees and submit your NEET application form 2021.
- Pay the VLE the service charge according to the requirement.
Fees payment to Common Service Centres
Each Common Service Centre will charge a fee for providing candidates with the required services including printouts, application form filling and submission, download and printing of hall pass/admit cards, etc. The Common Service Centre can charge the following fees:
|E-mail preparation, Application form submission and printout||INR 25 + GST|
|Responses for online claim||INR 25 + GST|
|Online fee payment||0.5% of the total transaction + GST|
|Uploading Scanned Images||INR 10 + GST|
|Admit card, answer key and OMR download||INR 10 + GST|
|Printout (per page fee)||INR 5 + GST|
How to get NEET Admit Card 2021 without Internet?
- NTA will release NEET Admit Card 2021 in online mode.
- Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official NEET website.
- Candidates are advised to download a copy of the admit card and take 2-3 printouts so that they have backups.
- Candidates who are unable to access the internet to download their admit card can visit their nearest Common Service Centre.
- The downloading charges will be INR 10 + GST
- The Centre will charge candidates INR 5.0 per printout.
What documents should you carry for the exam?
Candidates are expected to carry their Admit card for the NEET 2021 exam. Additionally, candidates are also expected to carry the following documents:
- Admit Card with Postcard size Photo
- Passport size photo (same as that on the application form)
- Identification Proof (Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, driving license, or any other document issued by the Govt. Of India.)
- Person With Disabilities Certificate (if applicable).