AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 is available on official website. Candidates can download it by providing the Enrolment Number and Date of Birth. AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 will NOT be sent by post, courier or any other offline mode. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination. AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 will contain information regarding the candidate and exam venue.
AIIMS PG is a national level entrance test conducted for admissions to Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), M.Ch. (Master of Chirurgiae) and DM (Doctor of Medicine). The exam is scheduled on May 07, 2017.
Below is the official schedule as per which AIIMS PG 2017 July session admit card will be issued
|AIIMS PG 2017||AIIMS PG Admit Card Date|
|Issuance of AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card||April 24, 2017|
|AIIMS PG 2017 Entrance Exam||May 7, 2017, in the online mode|
Click here to download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 July session
Steps to Download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 is an important document as candidates will have to present the admit card 2017 at the exam center before the commencement of the test. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of AIIMS. Steps to download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 are given below:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the link referred as AIIMS PG 2017 Admit card (Hall Ticket or Admission Ticket).
- Enter your login details, Enrolment No. and Date of Birth along with the displayed Captcha.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the Admit Card on A4 sheet.
In case Candidate has forgotten their password, they can recover it using security question, or by getting a verification code on SMS or resetting the password through email.
These are the stages when AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card will be required:
- At first, the candidate will have to produce the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 on the day of the entrance examination.
- During the process of seat allotment, the candidates will have to produce the Admit card along with the other documents.
AIIMS PG Admit card 2017 is a very important document. Apart from the stages mentioned above it may be needed or asked by the official authority at any stage of the admission procedure for the identification or cross checking. Candidates are advised to keep their AIIMS PG Admit card 2017 very carefully.
Discrepancy in AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017
Discrepancy, if any, in the date and time of the entrance examination mentioned in the prospectus, admit card etc. should be immediately brought to the notice of the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi through email. Complaints received after the examination will not be entertained. In case any discrepancy is found in the information provided in the various documents, the data provided on the application form will be considered as final for all purposes.
For enquiries relating to Entrance Examination Contact:
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608
Tel: 26589900, 26588500
Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422
Fax: 011 2658 8789
Details on AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 will contain important information regarding the candidate and examination center. During the examination, invigilator will check the admit card in order to verify the identity of the candidate. Candidates are advised to check the admit card for any discrepancies immediately after downloading it. The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Registration ID of the candidate
- AIIMS PG 2017 Exam center address
- Date and time of the test
- Important instructions for the exam
AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Day Instructions
- Check the details in the Admit Card are correct and legible.
- AIIMS may change the city of examination or date of examination on their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card is not issued by the AIIMS.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after the commencement of examination.
- Mark the Test timing and Time of Reporting.
- The candidates should report at the examination center at least 1 hours before the commencement of examination.
- The candidates must follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and should not indulge in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination center. The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidates should bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of the Admit Card on the day of examination.
- The candidates should neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination. The candidates should not disturb other candidates in the examination room and maintain complete silence during the examination. The candidate violating these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The decision of AIIMS PG governing body shall be final in all matters.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017 Highlights
Below are some of the significant points related to AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card.
- The candidates will need to download the AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card, it will not be sent to them via post or any other medium.
- The official body will intimate the students about the status of their admit card. Also, it will enlist the name of the candidates whose admit card has been generated.
- In case, the student did not find their name on the list, they must write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form through email.
- If the status of the Admit card or AIIMS PG Application Form is not available on the AIIMS Official website, the candidate should immediately contact the Assistant Controller of Examination, AIIMS through email. In order to contact Assistant Controller of Examination, candidates have to send his/her full registration details to "email@example.com" along with the issue they are facing.
- If the venue of the AIIMS PG exam center is changed due to some reason, the candidate will be informed by email and SMS. The revised admit card will be available for download on the official AIIMS website.
- In the case there is a change in the exam centers, the candidates are instructed to appear at the changed exam center with the revised admit card.
- If any discrepancy is observed in the date and time of the examination on the Admit card, the candidate must inform the Assistant Controller of Examination, AIIMS through email before the completion of the paper. If there are discrepancy is found in the any of the provided documents, the information provided in the application form will be considered as the final.