CLAT 2019 Answer Keys will be made available at clat.ac.in on May 29, 2019. Candidates can check the answer eys and raise objections in case of any discrepancy. NLU, Cuttak conducted the law entrance exam on May 26, 2019 in offline mode.
After compiling and evaluating all the response sheets, final phase keys will be published on May 29. The answer keys will help the candidates in calculating an estimate CLAT score before CLAT 2019 Results are declared.
- Candidates have to enter CLAT Registration ID and Password to download the answer keys.
- In case of any doubts/ discrepancy with the provisional answer keys, there is a provision to challenge them within a stipulated time.
- The final answer key after sorting out all discrepancy (if any) will be published on May 29 at the official portal of CLAT.
CLAT 2019 Answer Keys
CLAT Answer Keys are released in two phases; wherein the one issued in the first phase will be the provisional answer key and the second will be the final answer key of CLAT.
The answer keys are released separately for LLB and LLM paper at the official website of CLAT i.e. clat.ac.in.
How to Download CLAT Answer Key 2019?
- Visit the official website of CLAT i.e. clat.ac.in
- Click on the official link of CLAT 2019 answer key.
- Enter CLAT Login credentials as displayed above.
- Click on ‘Login’ tab.
- Check the answer key of CLAT 2019.
What does Response Sheet of CLAT 2019 Mention?
CLAT 2019 Answer Key mentions a number of features. They are as follows:
- Response sheet of the CLAT taker
- Mentions number of questions - attempted, not-attempted, wrong and correct.
CLAT Answer Key Replica
CLAT 2019 Question Paper and Exam Analysis
CLAT 2019 was on the lines of CLAT 2018 which was of easy to moderate level. Read on to know details of CLAT 2019 Paper Analysis.
English and Comprehension Section
- Questions on Synonyms, Summary, Cloze Test and few Critical Reasoning Questions were asked.
- All in all, the questions were not very difficult and the section was easy to moderate.
Logical Reasoning section
- The section had tricky questions.
- Questions were asked from Blood Relations, Course of Action, Syllogism, Odd one out, coding and decoding etc.
- Puzzles were the only reason to call this section a difficult section.
- A score of around 25- 26 in this section would be a good score.
Elementary Mathematics Sections
- This section was the lengthiest out of all the sections as per the experts and CLAT takers.
- Questions were designed from Percentages, Simplification, Averages, Algebra, Number System etc.
- The difficulty level of 9 – 10 would be a good score for this section.
GK and Current Affairs Section
- Most of the questions were from Current Affairs as predicted.
- Questions were from areas like politics, finance and economy, sports, social and legal affairs.
- There were few questions from static portions spread across History, Science and Technology.
- The difficulty level of this section was easy as most of the questions were fairly straightforward.
Legal Aptitude Section
- The easiest section out of all, it had approximately 35 Legal Reasoning question which was simple and straightforward principles and simple facts based.
- The questions in this section were lengthy.
- A good score would be around 36 – 37 marks.
Check CLAT Cutoff for CNLU Patna 2019
CLAT 2019 Cut Off
Based on the analysis the cut off the CLAT 2019 is estimated to remain on similar lines that are in the range of 150 plus. For your reference, we have tabled the CLAT 2019 Cut off for 3 NLUs regions.
|NLUs||Cut off |
Note: In the case of a tie of score among two or more candidates accuracy and higher legal aptitude score would be considered and candidates leading in these two areas would be placed higher in the merit list.