CLAT 2018 Answer Keys are finally out, available at clat.ac.in. Candidates can check it and raise objections before May 18. NUALS Kochi conducted the law entrance exam on May 13 in online mode. After compiling and evaluating all the response sheets, final phase keys will be published on May 26. The keys will help in calculating an estimate CLAT score before CLAT 2018 Results are declared.
Direct Link to check CLAT Answer Key 2018 –Click Here
- Enter CLAT credentials namely Registration ID and Password to download the keys.
- In case of any doubts/ discrepancy with the provisional answer keys, there is a provision to challenge them within a stipulated time (May 15 – 18, 2018).
- The final answer key after sorting out all discrepancy (if any) will be published on May 26 at the official portal of CLAT.
CLAT 2018 Answer Keys
The answer keys of CLAT are announced in two phases; wherein the one issued in first phase will be the provisional answer key of CLAT 2018 and the second will be the final answer key of Common Law Admission Test.
The keys are released separately for LLB and LLM paper at the official website of CLAT i.e. www.clat.ac.in.
How to Download CLAT Answer Key 2018?
- Visit the official website of CLAT i.e. clat.ac.in
- Click on the official link of CLAT 2018 answer key.
- Enter CLAT Login credentials as displayed above.
- Click on ‘Login’ tab.
- Check the answer key of CLAT 2018.
What does Response Sheet of CLAT 2018 Mention?
This year, CLAT 2018 Answer Key mentions a number of new features. They are as follows:
- Response sheet of the CLAT taker
- Mentions number of questions - attempted, not-attempted, wrong and correct.
CLAT Answer Key Replica
CLAT 2018 Question Paper and Exam Analysis
CLAT 2018 was on the lines of CLAT 2017 which was of easy to moderate level. Read on to know details of CLAT 2018 Paper Analysis.
English and Comprehension Section
- There was one reading comprehension passage.
- Questions on Synonyms, Summary, Cloze Test and few Critical Reasoning Questions.
- All in all, the questions were not very difficult and the section was easy to moderate.
Logical Reasoning section
- The section had tricky questions as it had three puzzles which were surprisingly difficult to solve.
- Other questions were from Blood Relations, Course of Action, Syllogism, Odd one out, coding and decoding etc.
- Puzzles were the only reason to call this section as a difficult section.
- A score of around 25- 26 in this section would be a good score.
Elementary Mathematics Sections
- This section was the lengthiest out of all the sections as per the experts and CLAT takers.
- Questions were designed from Percentages, Simplification, Averages, Algebra, Number System etc.
- The difficulty level of 9 – 10 would be a good score for this section.
GK and Current Affairs Section
- Most of the questions were from Current Affairs as predicted.
- Questions were from areas like politics, finance and economy, sports, social and legal affairs.
- There were few questions from static portions spread across History, Science and Technology.
- The difficulty level of this section was easy as most of the questions were fairly straightforward.
Legal Aptitude Section
- The easiest section out of all, it had approximately 35 Legal Reasoning question which were simple and straightforward principles and simple facts based.
- Questions from Legal Knowledge based on Consitution were also asked.
- A good score would be around 36 – 37 marks.
Check CLAT Cutoff for CNLU Patna 2018
CLAT 2018 Cut Off
Based on the analysis of previous year the cut off the CLAT 2018 is estimated to remain on similar lines that is in the range of 150 plus. For your reference, we have tabled the CLAT 2018 Cut off for 3 NLUs regions.
|NLUs||Cut off |
Note: In the case of a tie of score among two or more candidates accuracy and higher legal aptitude score would be considered and candidates leading in these two areas would be placed higher in the merit list.