CLAT 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
India’s largest commercial enterprises, Indian oil, has recently released an official notification regarding the IOCL Recruitment. It is looking for energetic and dedicated Law Graduates for recruitment of Law Officers through CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). The CLAT Exam for IOCL Recruitment is said to be held in the month of May, 2017.
CLAT is a national level examination conducted by the 17 national law universities for admission in 5 years integrated LLB and B.A. LL.B., B. Com LL.B. and BSc L.L.B programs every year. CLAT is conducted once a year and the candidates can take the exam after the Higher Secondary Exam or the 12th grade to take admissions in various UG Programmes in Law.
We inform all the candidates about the Important Schedule for CLAT that they need to keep track on. Hence, for the aspirants we have provided them with the table containing all the information regarding the Important Events of CLAT.
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event|
|Commencement of accessibility to/ submission of on-line CLAT 2017 Application Form||January 2017|
|Last Date for submission of filled-in Application Form at CLAT Office||March 2017|
|Accessibility of CLAT Admit Card||April 2017|
|Opening of On-line application module for receiving on-line application by Indian Oil||April 2017|
|CLAT-2017 examination||May 2017|
|Last date of receiving ONLINE application by Indian Oil||May 2017|
Now, after going through the Important Dates Schedule, it is also important for the candidates to know about if they are eligible to sit for the CLAT exam for IOCL.
All the aspiring candidates of CLAT 2017 must know the CLAT Eligibility before thinking of getting registered through CLAT Application Process. After getting registered, the candidates may apply in Indian Oil only after obtaining their CLAT-2017 Admit Card/Hall Tickets, having their registration number on it.
On the basis of Academics
It is mandatory to comply the eligibility criteria of CLAT set by the conducting authority. Minimum educational qualification and number of vacancies available for the post are given below:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification Requirement||Experience Needed|
|Law Officers||18||Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent - full-time programme) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes with minimum 60% Marks (related to 55% for SC / ST and PWD Candidates). The Degree should enjoy recognition from Bar Council of India.||Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years work experience (as on 30th June 2016) in the field of Law.|
On the basis of Age
The candidate is supposed to be of the age maximum 30 years as on June 30, 2016, for the General Category candidates. Age relaxation of 3 years to candidates belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-Creamy Layer) / 5 years for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) and 10 years Person with Disability (PwD) candidate will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive.
For getting the reservation benefits under OBC category:
1. The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of other Backward Classes’.
2. The candidates need to furnish their valid OBC certificate as per the format prescribed by Government of India.
3. Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs / SSCOs) subject to render military service for minimum 5 years and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
4. Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989.
Read More About CLAT Reservation
On the basis of Physical Fitness
The candidates should know that they are required to be physically fit to be able to get selected for the position available for IOCL. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines, rules and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination’. According to Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard being medically fit is the basic requirement for the candidates.
CLAT Exam (for the post-graduate programme) is scheduled in May 2017. For detailed information on CLAT-2017, candidates may log on to https://www.clat.ac.in or websites of other National Law Universities.
2. Candidates need to fill in and submit the CLAT 2017 application form on-line as instructed by the CLAT-2017 authorities and wait for the Admit Card to get the CLAT-2017 Application Number and Roll Number.
3. The last date for receipt of filled-in CLAT-2017 application form at CLAT office is March 2017.
4. On receipt of CLAT-2017 application number, roll number, and the control number, the candidates need to apply to Indian Oil on-line.
5. The relevant link will be made available from April 2017 at the ‘People & Career’ link of Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com.
6. The candidates must fill in the correct application number and roll number from their CLAT-2017 admit card/ hall ticket.
7. In a case of a mistake in any of these numbers made by any applicant at the time of filling in on-line application, it will not be possible to retrieve CLAT-2017 score from the database.
8. Candidates should click on the on-line application link and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the CLAT-2017 application number and roll number.
9. Candidates must upload the most recent photograph and their signature while applying on-line. The photograph uploaded by the candidate should be the same submitted along with CLAT 2017 application form.
10. In case the candidate is called for group discussion and interview, the candidate should report with this printed application form, along with CLAT-2017 admit card and CLAT-2017 official score card.
11. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button.
12. After submitting, a unique application ID will generate along with the completed application form.
13. Candidate must take a print out of completed application, and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
14. May 2017 is the last date for receiving the on-line application by Indian Oil.
Note: the candidates are informed that there is no separate application fee for applying in Indian Oil.
For the ones who now have got themselves registered, should now have an idea about the procedure of their placement as well as the other formalities they will have to go through. Mentioned below are the same:
After going through the article, the candidates should also go through the important things that they need to keep in mind:
1. It is important for candidates to have a valid email id, which must stay legitimate for at least next one year. All future correspondence with the candidates will occur through email. Indian Oil will not be obligated for any mistakes or exclusions in the content of email correspondence, which may emerge as a consequence of email transmission. Candidates are additionally advised to give their mobile numbers accurately in order to receive SMS updating their choice/short listing status.
2. The candidate should possess valid documents like date of issue, caste/sub-caste certificate, the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, state of origin, etc. at the time of filling in the on-line application.
3. If in case one or more application is received from the candidate, only the most recent application will be considered.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
5. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but belonging to creamy layer will be entitled as the General category candidate.
6. In a case where the candidate is presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies, candidates need to submit NOC from competent authority at the time of interview.
7. Candidates shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process, if not meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) has invited a ...