MG University have successfully conducted KMAT Kerala 2018 on July 8. KMAT Kerala 2018 Answer Key has been released. Candidates who appeared for KMAT Kerala 2018 entrance exam are informed that official KMAT Kerala Answer Key is available here.
How to check KMAT Kerala 2018 Answer Key?
- An objection letter related to these answers can be sent on or before July 2018.
- The final answer key will be released on July 2018, this will be binding and cannot be challenged further.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the KMAT 2018 Answer Key:
- Candidates need to visit the KMAT official website i.e. kmatkerala.in
- Click on the notification tab on the homepage
- Click on the answer key link after selecting the right set amongst A, B, C or D.
- Enter date of birth and roll number, then click on the submit button
- The answer key will be available in pdf format that can be downloaded for future reference.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Paper Analysis
Unlike previous years, there were no ambiguous question this year. KMAT Kerala was moderate to difficult in nature with direct and conceptual questions. KMAT Kerala 2018 seems to have been moderately easy yet lengthy. Few questions from some subjects were even lengthier than last year.
- As per the candidates, Quantitative Aptitude section was time consuming.
- The questions from Simple and Compound Interest, Averages, Profit and Loss were easier to score than other questions.
- The questions based on Logarithms and Numbers were hard to attempt. Any score more than 40 marks will be considered as good one.
- The questions were asked from misspelled words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Statement Assumption, Direct or Indirect Speech, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
- The level of difficulty of Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning Section was moderate. All the questions were tricky but easy to attempt.
- The questions were asked from Static GK, Current Affairs and Contemporary Business Scenario.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Cut Off
- KMAT 2018 Cut Off will be announced by MG University.
- Admission to the Participating Institutes will be offered only to students having secured the cut off scores.
- The cut off marks differ depending upon the category a student belongs to, i.e. General, SEBC and SC/ST.
- All the processes related to admissions will begin after the results are released i.e. after July 2018.
- The participating institutes will conduct their individual KMAT Kerala Counselling and selection process.
Given below is the previous year cut off with which candidates can get the estimates of expected cut off for KMAT 2018
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Out of 720)||Qualifying Percentage|
|SEBC (Social and Educationally Backward Classes)||72||10%|