The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Kerala has released the official KMAT Kerala 2019 Answer Keys on February 18. Candidates who appeared for the exam on February 17 can visit the official portal (kmatkerala.in) in order to check the answer keys. The results are expected to be announced by ASC (Admission Supervisory Committee) on February 21. Read more
KMAT Kerala Answer Keys #Facts
- The keys are available in a PDF format.
- The file contains all the correct responses/ answers to all the 180 questions asked in KMAT Kerala 2019.
- Use these responses to cross-verify the correct responses provided against the answers marked on the OMR Sheet.
- Use these keys to get/ calculate an estimated score in the exam.
- The weightage given to Entrance Examination, Group Discussion and interview is 80:10:10 respectively.
- KMAT Kerala Cut off marks vary according to the category.
Official KMAT Kerala 2019 Answer Keys
How to check KMAT Kerala 2019 Answer Key?
- An objection letter related to these answers can be sent on or before July 2019.
- The final answer key will be released on July 2019, this will be binding and cannot be challenged further.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the KMAT 2019 Answer Key:
- Candidates need to visit the KMAT official website i.e. kmatkerala.in
- Click on the notification tab on the homepage
- Click on the answer key link after selecting the right set amongst A, B, C or D.
- Enter date of birth and roll number, then click on the submit button
- The answer key will be available in pdf format that can be downloaded for future reference.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Paper Analysis
Unlike previous years, there was no ambiguous question this year. KMAT Kerala was moderate to difficult in nature with direct and conceptual questions. KMAT Kerala seems to have been moderately easy yet lengthy. Few questions from some subjects were even lengthier than last year.
- As per the candidates, Quantitative Aptitude section was time consuming.
- The questions from Simple and Compound Interest, Averages, Profit and Loss were easier to score than other questions.
- The questions based on Logarithms and Numbers were hard to attempt. Any score of more than 40 marks will be considered a good one.
- The questions were asked from misspelled words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Statement-Assumption, Direct or Indirect Speech, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
- The level of difficulty of Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning Section was moderate. All the questions were tricky but easy to attempt.
- The questions were asked from Static GK, Current Affairs and Contemporary Business Scenario.
KMAT Kerala Exam Cut Off
- KMAT 2019 Cut Off will be announced by CUSAT.
- Admission to the Participating Institutes will be offered only to students having secured the cut off scores.
- The cut off marks differ depending upon the category a student belongs to, i.e. General, SEBC and SC/ST.
- All the processes related to admissions will begin after the results are released i.e. after July 2019.
- The participating institutes will conduct their individual KMAT Kerala Counselling and selection process.
Given below is the previous year cut off with which candidates can get the estimates of expected cut off for KMAT 2019
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Out of 720)||Qualifying Percentage|
|SEBC (Social and Educationally Backward Classes)||72||10%|