IBPS PO Notification 2018 is expected to release in online mode. The application forms will be filled via official website of IBPS PO, i.e., www.ibps.in. At the time of IBPS PO Registration 2018, candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signatures. IBPS has defined some specifications which must be taken seriously while filling the application form. In case, the specifications of uploaded images do not match the guidelines as given in notification for IBPS PO 2018, the application will be rejected.
Photograph Specifications for IBPS PO Application Form 2018
Those who wish to apply for IBPS PO 2018 must be aware of the dimensions as specified in the notification to complete IBPS PO Registration. Candidates will have to get their passport size photograph (4.5 x 3.5 cm) scanned as per the guidelines given below:
- Dimensions - 200 X 230 pixels
- Size- 20 kb to 50 kb
- Passport Size Photograph must be coloured and recent.
- The background of the photograph must be light, preferably white.
- In case flash is used, make sure eyes are not projected in red colour.
- If you wear glasses, make sure there is no reflection involved.
Do not wear cap, sunglasses or hats while getting your passport size photograph clicked.
|IBPS PO 2018 Photo Specifications|
|Dimensions||200 X 230 pixels|
|File Size||20 kb – 50 kb|
Check IBPS PO Syllabus 2018
Signature Specifications for IBPS PO Application Form 2018
After uploading the scanned image of passport size photograph, applicants will have to upload the scanned copy of their signatures. There are specifications as defined in the notification for signatures as well. Note that signatures must not be in capital letters. The guidelines are as follows:
- Dimensions- 140 X 60 pixels.
- Size- 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Sign on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Make sure that signatures are original and are not by any other person.
- The signatures will be put on every official document including admit card, if in case it does not match with the signatures in the answer script, candidate will straightaway be disqualified.
Read IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern
|IBPS PO 2018 Signature Specifications|
|Dimensions||140 X 160 pixels|
|File Size||10 kb- 20 kb|
Do’s and Don’ts for IBPS PO 2018 Photograph and Signature
There are a few things that a candidate must keep in mind while appearing for IBPS PO 2018.
- During the examination, applicant should sign in presence of invigilator, across the photograph.
- The photograph should not have cap/hat or sunglasses.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being regularly used.
- Polaroid photos are liable to be rejected.
- Students have to upload their signature and their guardian’s signature in the appropriate box provided in the IBPS PO Application Form 2018 in running handwriting.
- Writing full name in capital letters in the given box will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so, can also lead to the cancellation of application form.
Scanning Photograph and Signatures for IBPS PO 2018
Follow the given below pointers at the time of scanning your IBPS PO 2018 passport size photograph and Signatures: ‘
- Set the scanner resolution to minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set colour to True Colour
- Make sure that the file size is as specified in the above two sections.
- If the specifications vary, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of photograph or signature, thereafter, use upload editor to crop image to the final size.
- Candidates can check Image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Office/MS Windows can easily obtain signature and photo in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
Procedure to Upload Photograph and Signature in IBPS PO Application Form 2018
- Two separate links will be given to upload photograph and signatures.
- Click on respective links to upload both the documents.
- Browse and select the exact location of the scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Click on Open or Upload option.