NDA 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
NDA (1) 2018 is just round the corner and applicants are preparing hard for the exam. The prestigious exam is scheduled for April 22, 2018 for the first session. The second session of NDA 2018 will be conducted in September 2018.
The exam is believed to be highly competitive, therefore along with the best preparation tips, candidates must be aware of the books to refer to ace NDA 2018.
NDA 2018 is an offline exam with two sections covered under written examination namely, Mathematics and General Ability Test. The test is of matriculation and 10+2 level. Candidates can refer to the Best Books given below to prepare well for the exam. Check NDA Exam Pattern
For in-depth explanations of each and every concept covered under NDA Syllabus for Mathematics, candidates can refer to the list of books given below. The books expound upon every minor topic of syllabus like Sets and relations along with functions, quadratic equations, logarithms, trigonometry and geometry topics like circles, triangles, coordinates etc. For better preparations, it also provides the tricks and shortcut methods for solving the questions.
1. MATHEMATICS FOR NDA AND NA: NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY AND NAVAL ACADEMY Paperback – 2003
by Aggarwal R.S. (Author)
2. Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Conducted by UPSC
by Arihant Experts
3. Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA & NA by Arihant Experts Paperback
4. Study Package MATHEMATICS NDA & NA (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy) Entrance Exam Paperback – Oct 2015
by Manjul Tyagi (Author), Amit Rastogi (Author)
Listed books contains questions from different topics from the sections covered under General Ability Test like English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Geography, Current Events, Intelligence and Personality, History, Freedom Movement, etc. These books have well-explained theory and also sufficient exercise of solved and unsolved questions for better practice.
1. Compendium General Knowledge 2018 with Latest Facts & Data
By Kumar Sundram
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2018 FOR USEFUL FOR SSC NDA IAS PCS AND OTHER EXAM
By RAJAT WASAN
NDA exam preparations require students to prepare from books as well as previous years question papers/model papers books. The books given below contains section wise previous years question of NDA 2018. Through these students will get information about the question weightage, what types of questions will be asked, etc.
1. Chapterwise-Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) with Explanatory Solutions
By Experts Compilation
2. Chapterwise – Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) with Explanatory Solutions
by Arihant Experts
NDA 1 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 22. Ca ...