SSC MTS 2017 Answer Key will soon release on the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The official question paper will also be made online alongside. SSC MTS 2017 was successfully conducted on September 27, 2017. The difficulty level of the paper was easy to moderate. SSC MTS Result will be announced tentatively a month after the exam is conducted.
How to Download SSC MTS 2017 Answer Key?
Official SSC MTS 2017 Answer key can be downloaded from the website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Steps to download the answer key are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link to download SSC MTS answer key.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. Application ID and Password.
- SSC MTS 2017 Answer key will be displayed.
- Download and save it for future reference.
Here is the overall SSC MTS Analysis September 27, 2017.
- A number of questions were asked from Coding-Decoding, Miscellaneous as well as Missing Number, which ranged from Easy to Moderate.
- Visual Reasoning and Arithmetic Operations based questions were easy to solve.
- Analogy based questions were a bit challenging.
- Questions based on Time & work and Mensuration were also a bit challenging. Know SSC MTS Selection Process
- Speed & Distance, Bar Graph, and Profit/ Loss based questions were score gainers.
- Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, and Para Jumbles based questions were extremely easy to solve.
- On the challenging side, Cloze test, Synonym & Antonym were a bit confusing.
- SSC MTS Expected Cut off 2017 for paper 1 will be in the gap of 90-95 (for Delhi Region). It could be vary region wise.
SSC MTS Paper Analysis September 26, 2017
- In Reasoning section, majority of questions were from Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Visual Reasoning, Series & Mixed.
- In Vocabulary, questions were on Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms & One-word substitution.
- Polity, History, and Science were the major chunk of the entire paper.
- Questions based on Time & work and Mensuration were a bit challenging.
|Section||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Overall||100||Easy – Moderate|
SSC MTS Paper Analysis September 22, 2017
- Speed & Distance, Time & Work, and Mensuration had maximum number of questions.
- English section was dominated by questions from Reading Comprehension.
- General Awareness was dominated by questions from General Science, History, and Current Affairs.
- Level of the overall reasoning section was easy but Analogies and Syllogism was of moderate level.
SSC MTS September 22, 2017 Memory Based Questions –
- Salt Satyagraha ended at?
- Which metal used for railway track joints?
- “Freedom of speech" comes under which fundamental right?
- Who has scored maximum run in Ranji Trophy 2015?
- Total number of Seats in Rajya Sabha is ____
SSC MTS Paper Analysis September 21, 2017
Pankaj said, “Exam was not to difficult in nature, but if we talk about sections then I found Reasoning section to be a bit difficult in nature. My most of the time was wasted in Reasoning section but still i was able to finish of my exam.”
Jayant said, “I was not able to finish my exam as my time was consumed much in quant section attempting questions on sitting arrangement. I am very disappointed with my performance in this exam.”
- Exam was similar to as that of previous days with no change in pattern or the level of questions.
- The overall exam was quite moderate in nature with only reasoning section little difficult.
- Reasoning section attempt was 16-18 due to topic Linear Sitting Arrangement.
- English section had approximately 15 questions from reading comprehension topic that covered the most of the section.
- Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness section were moderate in nature with moderate questions.
|Section||Level of Section||Good Attempts|
SSC MTS Paper Analysis September 20, 2017
- Quantitative aptitude section was moderate in nature, with some difficult questions from topic Mensuration and Time and Work.
- General Awareness section was ruled by questions on Politics.
- Reasoning section was little tricky to handle and attempt from most questions from Sitting arrangement.
- English section was easy with no question from Cloze test and ruled by Reading Comprehensions.
- The overall exam was moderate in nature with the maximum attempt of 69-71 questions.
SSC MTS September 20, 2017 Memory Based Questions –
- Name the Disease caused due to Vitamin C deficiency?
- Who Won Man Booker International prize 2017?
- Who Won 2017 Wimbledon Men’s Title?
- Which type of Insurance is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- Slogan ‘Do or Die’ was given by?
- 3, 6, 9, 15, 24,?
- If RAM is coded as 160 and SUM coded as 270 then what will be the code for BUS?
- Error Spotting – It comes with/ her own performance/for a person/ no error.
- Idiom & Phrases – Head over ears, On one’s guard
- Spelling Test – Lenient, innocent
- Synonym – Testify
- Antonym – Candid, Noble
- In how many years will a sum of Rs 800 at 10% annum compounded semi annually will become Rs 920?
- If P, Q and R individually does a work in 20, 15 and 25 days respectively, if they do the work together and get Rs 9600 total, then what is the share of Q?
- Find positive factors of 24?
- X and Y has monthly income in the ratio 3:5 and their monthly expenditure is in the ratio 1:2. If each save 5000 monthly then calculate monthly income of x?
SSC MTS Paper Analysis September 19, 2017
The analysis of exam conducted on September 19, 2017 is as follows:
- Overall question attempt on this day was 61-69.
- English section was ruled by Reading Comprehension topic which too was easy.
- Total attempts were16-18 in English section.
- No question from one word substitution and Idioms/Phrases were present this year.
- In Quantitative section, difficulty portion were taken by mensuration questions.
- Total 13-17 questions were attempted by candidates in quant section, with no question from algebra, trigonometry etc.
- Reasoning section was easy to moderate in nature.
- There were no questions from blood relation, direction test and Syllogism.
- Most questions were from Analogy in reasoning section with 12-15 questions attempt.
- General awareness section was moderate to difficult in nature with difficult question from politics topic.
- Other topics covered are History, Economics, Current Affairs etc.
- No. of attempts from this section is of 18-21.
SSC MTS 2017 Answer Key
SSC MTS 2017 Answer key will be released on the official website of SSC just 1 week after the finish of SSC MTS. The answer key will be available for 4 subjects i.e. General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Intelligence/ Reasoning.
- Answer key is released for candidates to estimate their approximate scores.
- With official answer key, various unofficial answer keys are also released by the coaching institutes.
- Experts of the coaching institutes release the answer key after proper evaluation of question.
- Candidates can also refer to the unofficial answer key till the time official answer keys are released to get a rough estimates of scores.
How to Challenge SSC MTS Answer Key 2017?
Candidates will be able to challenge the official answer key of SSC MTS in case of any discrepancy. The provision to submit the challenges will be opened online and candidates need to submit the challenge after entering:
- Roll Number
- Question Booklet Code.
The candidates will also be required to pay the fee for the objection. It will be refunded to candidates if the objection stands valid. When all the objections will be considered, the conducting body will announce the result of SSC MTS 2017.
How to Calculate Score using SSC MTS Answer Key 2017?
Based on the number of the correct and incorrect answer, candidates can calculate the probable score of Paper I of SSC MTS exam. To calculate the score, candidates have to follow the marking scheme and the official answer key released. The marking scheme is as follows:
|Marks for correct answer||+1|
|Marks for the wrong answer||-0.25 or 1/4th|
SSC MTS Expected Cut Off 2017
SSC MTS Cut off is the minimum score required by a candidate to qualify SSC MTS recruitment process. Cut off is dependent on various factors such as:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Seats available
- Previous SSC MTS Cut off trends
- Candidates participation in SSC MTS exam
Keeping in mind the previous trends of cut off for SSC MTS, the expected SSC MTS cut off score for the 9 regions is as follows:
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||61||42||56||54||44|
|Daman &Dio and Goa||57||43||46||47||49|