Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment has invited application for the Manager and Assistant manager on Deputation/Direct Recruitment basis. Candidates must send the filled application form February 19, 2018. Selection process includes interview and GD/PI. Below are the details of DMRC Recruitment:
|Post (Post Code)||No. of Vacancy||Pay scale (IDA)||Maximum Age Limit on 01/01/18||Mode of Induction|
|Manager (HR) (M/HR-01)||3||Rs. 24900-50500||45 Years for Direct Recruitment Basis 50 Years for Deputation Basis||Deputation / Direct Recruitment|
|Assistant Manager (HR) (AM/HR-01)||Rs 20600 - 46500|
Check Official Notification for DMRC Recruitment 2018 for Manager and Assistant manager (HR)
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Dates
Candidates can check out the dates of important events for this recruitment:
|Last Date to Apply||February 19, 2018|
|Interview Dates||In March|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
- DMRC sets out some qualification criteria for appearing in DMRC Recruitment 2018 for different jobs. The eligibility criteria may vary as per the job role for which an applicant is applying.
- Here are certain qualification points which an applicant requires cover for DMRC
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: - (AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION)
For the post of Officer in Government Organization, candidate must have any of the eligibility:
For the Manager (HR) Post -
- Officer of Govt. Organization/PSU in CDA working currently in pay scale of Rs. 15600 - 39100 (Grade Pay 6600); Or
- Officer of Govt. Organization/PSU in CDA working currently in pay scale of Rs. 15600 - 39100 (Grade Pay 5400) with a total 5 year service experience at Gazetted or Executive level; Or
- Executive in Govt. Organization/PSUs in IDA currently working in pay scale of Rs. 24900 - 50500/-;Or
- Executive in Govt. Organization/PSUs in IDA currently working in pay scale of Rs. 20600 - 46500/-with a total 5 year service experience at Gazetted or Executive level.
For Assistant Manager (HR) Post -
- Officer of Govt. Organization/PSU in CDA with pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.5400) with a minimum of 2 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level; Or
- Executive in Govt. Organization/PSU in IDA with pay scale of pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500/- with a minimum of 2 years service at Gazetted/ Executive level.
Work Experience Criteria
|For the post of Manager (HR)|
|Skills, Knowledge and experience of Policy formulation, Manpower planning, Labour, Service matters, Industrial Relation matters Pay fixation, Statutory compliance, Training & Development etc.||At least 05 years of Executive or Grade A working experience in HR Department in any Govt. or PSU organization.|
|For the post of Assistant Manager (HR)|
|Skills, Knowledge and experience of Service matters, Manpower planning, Policy formulation, Statutory compliance, Labour and Industrial Relation matters Pay fixation, Training & Development etc.||At least 02 years of Executive or Grade A working experience in HR Department any Govt. or PSU organization.|
Let’s investigate the Educational eligibility criteria and age criteria for several jobs under DMRC Recruitment 2018, as per past patterns:
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
|Name Of Job/post||Educational Qualification||Age Criteria|
|MANAGER||The applicant should be Masters in Human Resource/ MBA / MSW or equivalent with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognized University/Institute.||18 to 45|
|ASSISTANT MANAGER (HUMAN RESOURCE) IN DMRC ON DEPUTATION||The applicant must be Masters in Human Resource/ MBA / MSW or equivalent with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognized University/Institute.||18 to 45 & Deputation basis: 50 Years|
Applicants should remember that this list is set up according to the opening in 2017 and isn't the official list of openings and qualifications. Verity of posts and qualifications for every job can change in DMRC Recruitment 2018.
PAY AND EMOLUMENTS
For Direct Recruitment Candidate:
- The pay and emoluments for shall be according to pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA)
- As applicable timely and other benefits which involves Perks, Medical benefit, HRA/Lease, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc., as per extant rules and regulations of the Corporation.
For Deputation Candidate:
The pay and emoluments for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager (HR) shall be according to the pay of Parent Department plus deputation allowance as applicable.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Applicants will have to fill the online application Form to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2018. Here is a list of steps for DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application form:
- Open the official website of DMRC (www.delhimetrorail.com)
- Click on ‘Careers.’
- Here applicant will be able to see a notice identified with different recent and past vacancies.
- Click on the significant notice which applicant is looking to apply.
- Fill all the information as required in the form, for example, Personal details, educational qualification etc.
- Upload the recent coloured passport sized photograph of the applicant, along with the signature and caste/category certificate (if applicable).
- After the successful completion of filling the online form, DMRC servers will generate the Bank Challan for fee payment by the applicant, with a Bank reference number.
- Pay the fee via Bank Challan in any branch of SBI. The fee should be paid after at least 24 hours from the generation of challan.
- After two working days from fee payment, applicants can apply for the acknowledgement receipt on DMRC’s website.
- After this progression, DMRC servers will generate a final registration slip for the applicant. This slip will specify applicant’s unique registration number, post applied and personal information of the applicant.
- Applicants are advised to keep a copy regarding this slip with them for future reference.
Here are a few necessary instructions that applicant requires remembering while filling the DMRC Recruitment 2018:
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application Form can only be filled via online mode.
- For filling the form, the applicant requires having a personal e-mail ID. Applicants should preserve their e-mail ID which they fill in the form as this e-mail ID will be utilized for future correspondence.
- To avoid dismissal of the application, applicants must thoroughly read and understand DMRC Recruitment 2018 notification.
- The size of the scanned copies of documents must be less than 100 kb and such document must be in jpg/pdf file format only.
- Fees for DMRC Recruitment 2018 can be paid only by State Bank of India, any other bank will not accept.
DMRC Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process may consist a two-stage process:
- Group Discussion
- Applicants will be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to accessibility of suitable applicants.
- The selection process would judge various facets of knowledge, abilities, skills, comprehension, aptitude and Physical fitness.
- All required information will be available only on Website http://www.delhimetrorail.com and applicants should remain in constant touch with it.
- Last date of filled in application via Speed post is 19/02/2018.
- Names of pre qualified applicants in the ratio of 1:5 will be announced on the official website after 08/03/18 along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be organized in Third week of March (tentatively).
- No separate communications by post will be sent to applicants individually. Aspirants will have to go through the instructions for interview showed on our website and appear for the Interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be announced by first week of April (tentatively).
Important Information candidates must know
- The occupant of the post should be responsible for all HR work relating to Delhi Metro and its associated projects.
- The achievement in the examination does not present any privilege to appointment unless the corporation is fulfilled after such an inquiry, as might be considered as important, that the applicants having regard to their character and antecedents is appropriate in all respects for appointment to the service.
- The selected applicants on appointment will be put on Probation for a time of two years (counting time of training).