DMRC JE Result 2017 for Electronics and Electrical Engineering has been released on the official website. JE Result for Mechanical and Civil Engineering will be announced on June 14, 2017.
Applicants who successfully appeared for the examination can check their DMRC Result on the official website. The result will be published in the form of merit list. DMRC 2017 for JE (Junior Engineer) was conducted on February 14 to 18, 2017.
The paper was conducted in two different sessions. Paper 1 consisted of 120 MCQ type questions for 90 minutes duration test. The questions were divided into three sections i.e. general awareness, aptitude and knowledge of discipline and trade.
Candidates had to attempt 60 MCQs with the time limit of 45 minutes in Paper 2. The exam was conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test). According to the experts the level of the exam was difficult to moderate.
- DMRC Result (for JE) will be declared at delhimetrorail.com.
- Candidates can check their result with the help of Roll number and Date of Birth.
- It is necessary to score minimum cut off marks to qualify in the examination.
- Those who will qualify, will e called for next step of the selection process i.e. GD round.
- The selection process will be based on three steps namely:
- Written Test
- GD Round (Group Discussion)
- PI Round (Personal Interview)
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) is a national level computer based test. The exam is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for different executive and non-executive posts.
The exam was conducted on different dates for various disciplines such as Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Electronics), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), and Junior Engineer (Civil).
How to Check DMRC 2017 Result for JE
DMRC Result for JE will be declared in the last week of May 2017. Candidates are required to visit the official website, and check their result with the help of Roll Number and Date of Birth.
The result will be displayed in the form of a merit list. After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates, on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for GD Round.
Steps to Check Result
The steps to check DMRC Result is given below:
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Go to the tab “Career” and select the applied post.
- Click on the link “shortlisted candidates for the selection process for the post”
- The names of the candidate will be displayed on the screen
- Selected candidates should report for selection process at the Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001 on time.
DMRC 2017 Merit List for JE
DMRC Merit list will be released on the official website. To know their qualifying status, candidates are required to check merit list. It will contain candidate’s Name and their Rank.
- Post declaration of DMRC result, the official merit list will be made available by the authorities.
- It must be noted that only those candidates who are able to obtain the minimum cut off, will find their roll numbers and names on DMRC Merit list.
- Candidates who are selected according to DMRC 2017 Merit List will be called for the next round i.e. GD and Interview.
DMRC 2017 Answer Key for JE
DMRC Answer Key is published on the official website of DMRC, after one week of exam commencement. The answer key will help the candidates to analyze their own performance.
- DMRC Answer key contains the correct answers of all the questions which were present in DMRC exam.
- The answer key is released in the form of pdf for different sets: Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D.
- Candidates must download the answer key of the set they appeared in the exam.
The table is representing JE answer key of all the disciplines:
|Name of the Post||Answer Key|
|DMRC 2017 Answer Key for JE Electrical||Click Here|
|DMRC 2017 Answer Key for JE Electronics||Click Here|
|DMRC 2017 Answer Key for JE Civil||Click Here|
|DMRC 2017 Answer Key for JE Mechanical||Click Here|
DMRC 2017 Selection Process
DMRC 2017 Selection Process comprises three stages primarily written exam, group discussion and personal interview. Candidates have to qualify all these stages to be recruited for the desired post.
Once, the result will be published on the official website, those who qualify the written test, will be eligible for the next round of selection process which is Group Discussion.
- GD (Group Discussion) is an important part of DMRC selection process. In this stage, a group of 5-6 candidates is given one topic where they all put forward their views.
- The questions asked in DMRC interview round are about Personal life, Educational Qualification, Extra-curricular activities, work experience, outlook on contemporary issues, etc.
- To be recruited for the post of JE, candidates have to qualify all the rounds of selection process.
- All the stages of selection process will be conducted by the official authorities of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- The written test carries highest weightage in the selection process.
Instructions for DMRC JE Interview
- Candidates whose roll numbers and names are appearing in the select list for Interview have to report at the Barakhamba branch of DMRC for the interview on the allotted date as per your application number.
- Candidates must bring all the certificates etc. in original, with one set of attested copies in support of age, educational qualification i.e. three years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent for the Interview.
- Candidates who fail to produce any of the mentioned documents for the interview wont be permitted for the DMRC Interview.
- Carry a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ if you are already serving in Central/State Government Services/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body and/or your application was not forwarded through the department.
- Produce your respective caste certificate issued by competent authority if you belong to any reserved category.
- OBC candidates must submit the latest OBC Certificate with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause in Attached Format at the time of Interview.
- Note that the Interview call will not be treated as offer of appointment.
- Outstation candidates travelling more the 50 k.m. and found eligible to attend Interview will be reimbursed to and for sleeper class Rail/Bus fare once by the shortest route from the place indicated by them in the application form, to the place of Personal interview, on submission of Rail/Bus Ticket.
Documents Required for DMRC Interview
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional/Diploma certificates by the time of Interview. SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
- In case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List. Certificates should be current with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause and not more than one year old.
- Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Colored Photographs. The photographs must resemble the photograph uploaded in DMRC Application Form
DMRC Vacancy and Salary for JE
The table below is representing the detail information of JE post for different disciplines:
|Name of the Post||Post Code||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||NE03||48||INR 13500 – 25520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||NE04||81||INR 13500 – 25520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||NE05||10||INR 13500 – 25520/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||NE06||66||INR 13500 – 25520/-|
DMRC 2017 Cut Off For JE
The cut off is the minimum marks required to qualify the examination. To successfully qualify the examination, candidates need to obtain at least equal or more than DMRC Cut off to be eligible for next round of selection process.
DMRC Cut Off is different for various categories such as GEN/ SC/ ST and OBC. The candidates who belong to reserved categories will get the relaxation in the cut off.
Here we are providing you DMRC previous year cut off to understand the cut off trends.
JE (Electronics) Cut Off
|Category||2015 Cut Off||2014 Cut Off|
JE (Electrical) Cut Off
|Category||2015 Cut Off||2014 Cut Off|