DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited) announced the opening for the post of General Manager/Signal & Telecom on deputation basis and applications are invited for the same.
- The deadline of the applications for this post is May 5, 2018. Check How to Apply?
- DMRC selection for General Manager/Signal & Telecom will be done by the Screening Committee comprising of 3 directors of DMRC. Check GM/ST Selection Process
- The eligible candidates should have been working or empaneled in SAG (Senior Administrative Grade) level or in non-functional SAG.
- Officers who have varied experience of working in Railway Signal & Telecom department are desirable for the post.
Check –DMRC Official Notification for Requirement of SAG level Railway Officers (General Manager/ Signal & Telecom) on Deputation Basis
DMRC General Manager/Signal & Telecom Highlights
|Name of the post||General Manager/Signal & Telecom|
|Number of Vacancy||3|
|Scale of the post||INR 37400-67000 (Grade pay INR 10, 000)|
|Appointment Duration||3 years as per Government of India's rule, extendable up to 5 years|
|Location||Mumbai-01 Delhi(Project) 01 Delhi (O&M)-01|
The candidates will be selected based on their knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness etc.
The cutoff date for age and eligibility would be calculated as on the closing date of vacancy notice by May 5.
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 55 years for this position.
- The candidate should be working or empaneled in SAG level (officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply)
- The officers should have vast experience of working in Railway Signal & Telecom department.
- They should be familiar with functioning in a computerized environment.
- They need to have hands-on knowledge on various computer applications, and any skill relating to the job is desirable.
- Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance enquiry.
Allowances and PayScale:
Pay scale for the post is INR 37400-67000 (Grade pay INR 10, 000) and the officers should be in SAG Level or Non-Functional SAG post.
The officers will be eligible to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance.
How to Apply for DMRC General Manager/Signal & Telecom?
To apply for the current position, the candidates need to fill in the application form available for the same.
- Eligible and interested Railway officers need to fill in their details on the deputation form according to application format of Annexure-I.
- Applicants need to fill in the Vacancy notice number - DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018 (Deputation-2), post applied for, and choice of station without leaving any fields blank.
- Personal data needs to be entered. Apart from that, other details such as Educational Qualifications, Experience Details, Details of deputation, Achievements and Relevant Experience need to be filled in appropriately.
- The candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- The applications also need to submit a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ/Board etc.) for forwarding the application to DMRC by indicating No objection, Vigilance/ D&AR clearance/APAR, etc.
- The last date of the receipt of complete application in DMRC is May 5, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to send the applications within the stipulated date as no late application submission will be entertained after the end date.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in correct format, applications received after the stipulated cutoff date will be REJECTED.
- DMRC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview. The decision made by the selection committee will be final.
- The applicants shortlisted for the interview will be available in DMRC’s website.
- The candidates would be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC.
- The candidate’s suitability would be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection process would comprise of appraisal of different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc.
Contact details for form submission
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently: Name of the post.
It should be sent latest by May 5, 2018 by speed post at the following address.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road New Delhi.