In the recent notification, DMRC has released requirement of “Senior Administrative Grade(SAG)” level Railways officer on deputation on April 05, 2018. There are 02 General Manager posts available in the department of Rolling Stock at Delhi. All the posts are to be filled on urgent basis in DMRC. Pay scale for the post is in the range of 37400-67000 INR vacancies. All the applicants must be working or empaneled in SAG level in the Indian Railways.
- The last date to receive the application form is 30 days from the date of issue i.e. May 05, 2018. Check How to Apply?
- Selection of the applicants for the posts will be on the basis of their appraisal in different fields like knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc. Check GM SAG Selection Process
- All the applicants must have working experience at SAG level in the Indian Railways.
Check –DMRC Official Notification for Requirement of SAG level Railway Officers (General Manager/Rolling Stock) on Deputation Basis
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Highlights
|Name of the Post||General Manager (Rolling Stock)|
|Term||Deputation (3 years, extendable up to 5 years)|
|Date of Vacancy||April 5, 2018|
|No of Post||02 - Delhi|
|Scale of the Post||37400-67000 INR|
|Maximum Age Limit||55 years|
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Eligibility Criteria
Along with the vacancies notification, DMRC also released the eligibility criteria for the officers who wish to apply for the post of General Manager (Rolling Stock) with respect to the notification of April 5, 2018. Given below is the eligibility criteria:
- Officers apply for the posts should be working or empaneled in SAG level in the Indian Railways.
- Officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply. However, preference will be given to the officers having a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ service left for superannuation.
- Officers should not be under any D&VR and Vigilance enquiry at present or at any time in the past.
- He/she should be comfortable with working in a computerized environment.
- Officer/Applicant must have varied experience of working in Railway Rolling Stock maintenance operation.
- Officers having specific experience related to the 25KV ac voltage propulsion system, micro-based control and interface with signaling will be given preference.
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Pay Scale
- The scale of Pay for all the post will be INR 37400-67000, with Grade pay of INR 10000.
- Officers will be eligible to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Application Process
- Eligible and Interested applicants may apply by filling in the applications in the enclosed format(Annexure-I) of the notification.
- Candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- The D&AR and Vigilance Clearance of the applicants certified by the Present Employer and Cadre controlling department/Parent department should be enclosed.
- Duly filled in application form along with all the documents in an envelope should be sent to the below mentioned address before May 5, 2018.
“CGM (HR)Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
- Candidates should clearly mention Name of the post and latest by the closing date, on the top of the envelope. Failing to mention this on the envelope may lead to rejection of the application.
DMRC Manager/Rolling Stock (Deputation-1) Selection Process
- The last date of the receipt of complete applications in DMRC will be May 5, 2018.
- Candidates will be shortlisted by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors of DMRC. Candidates are shortlisted as per the job requirement, mostly in the ration of 1:5.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted may have to appear for GD/Interview and Physical test.
- The selection methodology may comprise a three-stage process –
- Group Discussion
- Medical Test
- The interview will be held soon after the declaration of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates will be informed about the selection process through the official website of DMRC, no separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually.
- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read all the instructions for the selection process displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of all the documents.