Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to conduct written exam for hiring the willing applicants on various Non-Exe DMRC Maintainer position. With the help of Detailed DMRC Maintainer Syllabus 2018, aspirants can know the level of exam.
Official notification for this recruitment was released on January 27, 2018 by DMRC. About 317 Electrician, 530 Electronic Mechanic, 33 Refrigeration & AC Mechanic and 178 Fitter field qualified ITI persons will be hired for Maintainer posts through this selection.
- Questions in DMRC exam are designed to analyze the applicant’s ability to think logically, verbal, mathematical skills and aptitude.
- Participants should make section-wise list of all the topics specified in DMRC Maintainer 2018 Syllabus and start with the ones which they find the difficult.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Maintainer Electrician Syllabus will include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, and Economics.
- The various topics from which questions will be asked on online exam for DMRC Maintainer posts are given below.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- Trade related questions
Read About DMRC Maintainer Exam
DMRC Maintainer Exam Dates 2018
|Name of the organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.|
|Number of Vacancies||1896|
|Availability of Call Letters on DMRC website for CBT||March 26, 2018|
|DMRC Maintainer Exam Will be held from||April 9 – 20, 2018|
DMRC Maintainer Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted in 2 parts i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- Objective type questions will be asked in both the papers.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in Paper I and 60 questions in Paper II.
- There will be negative marking.
- The 1st paper will be last long for 90 minutes and 2nd paper will run for 45 minutes.
- Important sections are General Awareness, Logical ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Related Trade knowledge and General English.
DMRC Maintainer Paper-1 Exam Pattern
- Questions will have negative marking for wrong answering i.e. 1/3rd Marks will be deducted.
- There will be total 120 questions in DMRC Maintainer Question Paper.
- The questions will be based on Multiple Choice Question i.e. objective type
- The duration of exam is of 1 hrs 30 Minutes.
- The exam paper will be in both languages i.e. English & Hindi
- Questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Ability, General Awareness.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||120||90 minutes|
|Related Trade knowledge|
|General English||60||45 minutes|
DMRC Maintainer Paper-2 Exam Pattern
- The Paper-2 is based on Multiple Choice Question based i.e. objective type
- The question will be in English language to evaluate the applicant’s knowledge in General English
- Paper will have total 60 questions in paper and duration of exam is of 45 Minutes.
- There will be also negative marking for wrong answer i.e. 1/3rd marks deducted
|Type of Examination||Subject||Topic Names||Marks||Duration|
|Subjective Type||English||Paragraph Writing||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|Essay writing on Science & Technology|
Topic-wise DMRC Maintainer Syllabus 2018
In this section we have provided some general information about topic-wise DMRC Maintainer Syllabus 2018. Candidates who are preparing for CBT using this DMRC Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2018 will be definitely able to score more marks. Just try it.
|General Awareness (20 marks)||General Intelligence & Reasoning (10 marks)|
- Indian History, Geography
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology developments
- Current events of national and international events, etc.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical problems
- Letter and Symbol series
- Number Series
- Verbal classification
- Making judgement, etc
|Quantitative Aptitude (5 marks)||General English (10 marks)|
- Problems on Ages
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Problem solving
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest, etc
- Parts of Speech
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Active & passive voice
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error correction
- Sentence rearrangement
- Fill in the blanks, etc
|Trade related Syllabus|
|Fitter (75 marks)||Electrician (75 marks)|
- Tools & Machinery
- Health & Safety
- Linear measurements
- Filing Channel, Parallel
- Lubrication and lubricants
- Chipping, Chip slots & Oil grooves
- Drilling Processes, Drill troubles
- Metallurgical and metal working processes
- Solders, Rivets, Welding
- Hand tools
- Grinding wheel
- Assembling techniques such as aligning,
- bending, fixing, mechanical jointing
- Lathe cutting tools
- Locking device
- Slip guage
- Roller and needle bearings
- Fire precautions
- Power Transmission elements
- Aluminium and its alloys, uses, advantages
- General Turning operations, etc.
- Hazard identification and avoidance
- Various safety measures involved in industry
- Fundamentals of electricity
- Ohm’s law, Resistors, Kirchoff’s law
- Common Electrical wiring Accessories
- Basic principles of Electroplating and Electro chemical equivalents
- Principle of electro-magnetism
- Basic Electronics
- Introduction of basic concept of ICs, U.J.T., F.E.T
- Digital Electronics
- Electric wirings
- D.C. Machines
- Types of speed control of DC motors in industry
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Single, Three phase Induction motor
- Synchronous Motor
- AC, DC machine Winding
- Control Elements
- Domestic Appliances
- Power Generation
- Transmission of Electrical Power
- Electrical preventive maintenance, etc.
|Electronic Mechanic (75 marks)||Refrigeration & AC Mechanic (75 marks)|
- Identification, specifications, uses and maintenance of commonly used hand tools
- Basics of AC and Electrical Cables
- Cells & Batteries
- · AC & DC measurements
- Soldering & De-soldering and switches
- Computer Hardware, OS, MS office Networking
- Power Electronic Components
- Basic SMD (2,3,4 terminal components)
- Combinational Circuits
- Electronic circuit simulation software
- Protection devices
- Electrical control circuits
- Electronic Cables & Connectors
- Communication electronics
- Analog & Digital IC applications, etc.
- AC Motors and their Types
- Inductors and Capacitors
- Welding Tools and Equipments
- Basic Refrigeration
- Refrigerator (Single Door)
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioner
- Split A.C (Wall Mounted, Floor & Ceiling Mounted)
- Car Air Conditioning
- Water Cooled Condenser
- Water Treatment
- Visible Cooler and Bottle Cooler
- Air Filters
- Centralised/ Industrial Airconditioning, etc.
Note: The Trade related DMRC Syllabus 2018 that we have given above is just for general information to candidates. Revise your ITI books to attend maximum questions on trade section.