DMRC Result for the post of Electronic Mechanic/ Maintainer will be declare tentatively in the form of Merit list on June 7, 2019. Previously, 573 candidates have been shortlisted. Recruitment of candidates will depend on the Result, Medical test and Document verification. After the clearance of all the three, candidate will get selected for the post.
- DMRC Medical test: Candidate will have to pass medical fitness test(s) conducted by DMRC to ensure their fitness.
- Document Verification: Candidates passing the Medical test will have to undergo Document Verification followed by the test. Proof of Date of Birth, Proof of having passed Electronic Mechanic Test and Reserved Category Certificates are some of the useful documents that will be required during the process.
- Training Period: After clearing both the stages, Candidates must join the Training period. It will familiarize them with the organizational mission, vision, knowledge of rules and regulations, job acumen so as to prepare them for their job profiles.
- During the Training period, Candidates must follow certain rules and regulations which include: Dress code, submission of the Pan Card and proper leave procedure.
Candidates must follow proper etiquettes during the training period such as proper uniform, disciplined conduct and regular attendance.
Check Here Result of Maintainer/Electronic Mechanic
How to Check DMRC Result
DMRC Result for the post of Electronic Mechanic has been declared. Important events and procedure for checking the result are provided below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
- Go to the advertisement number DMRC / OM / HR / I / 2016
- Click on the link- Results for Electro Mechanic
- Result in form of Merit list will be displayed.
Instructions for Attending Medical Examination & Document Verification
All shortlisted candidates will be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Medical Examination & Document Verification to be held later on. Candidates will be called for medical examination & document verification later on as per requirement for which candidates will be informed separately
- Candidates should bring 10 passport size recent colored photographs with all original documents/certificates at the time of medical examination. The standards of Medical Examination for Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic, (Bee-One) are available at DMRC website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
- The process of medical examination may take up to 4 working days. Candidates must come prepared to join training immediately when called for medical examination.
Documents Required During Medical Examination
Candidates must carry following documents at the time of document verification/medical examination, without which their candidates could be revoked:
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification i.e. ITI in Electronic Mechanic, by the date of declaration of written test result
- Category Certificate
- NOC from serving employees/Ex-servicemen.
- All OBC candidates must submit the latest OBC Certificate with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause in Attached Format at the time of Medical Examination & Document verification, failing which they will not be allowed for the Medical Examination
- Candidates must come with the two copies of Character/Identification Certificates, issued by the authority, mentioned therein.
Check DMRC Selection Process
Code of Conduct During DMRC Maintainer Training
Training for Maintainers will commence shortly after final results are announced. All the selected candidates should report at the discussed training center on the scheduled date. During training, the corporation expects trainees to at the best of their behavior. To ensure that, candidates must follow the pointers mentioned below during training.
- Punctuality: Training for Maintainer will start at 9 AM sharp every day and candidates are expected to mark their attendance latest by 9
- The corporation expects trainees to be regular in their classes
- No electronic gadgets should be carried along during classes.
- Hair should be Trimmed: Hair (men) must be trimmed also men must shave daily.
- Dress Code: All the employees must carry two white full sleeves shirts, two grey Trousers, Black leather belt and one pair of Black shoes to their training. However, the corporation will provide them with proper uniform for training.
- Leave: Because of the Training effectiveness, not more than one day leave will be granted to candidates each month.
- PAN Card: PAN card number must be submitted at the time of joining. If you don’t have one, then apply for the same as soon as possible.