Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, has announced vacancy for retired office superintendent on contractual basis or fixed tenure basis for various DMRC projects which are undertaken.
- The person will be required to handle all administrative work including housekeeping, bill payments, maintenance of records
- Selection process includes the screening of applicants based on his/her past work experience in required field and personal interview
- He/she is expected to be physically fit, in order to adapt to the challenging work environment
- Last date to submit filled duly filled application form is July 20,2017
- The list of shortlisted candidates would be updated on the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/ by August 8,2017
- Personal interviews will tentatively start from second week of August 2017 Venue being Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- The name of final selected candidate will be displayed on the official website till the last week of August,2017.
DMRC Important Dates for hiring process
Some of the important dates related to the hiring of Office Superintendent by DMRC have been tabulated below:
|Last date for submission of application||July 20,2017|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||August 8,2017|
|Personal Interview tentative date||Second week of August 2017|
|Announcement of result||Last week of August,2017|
DMRC Eligibility Criteria for Consultant
- Person should have an extensive experience of working and handling administrative tasks and roles.
- Must be physically strong and mentally agile
- The skills that would be primarily judged includes having sharp aptitude, wide knowledge in this field, physical toughness and work experience related to this same profile
- Age should not be more than 62 years and not less than 58 years as on July 1,2017
- Should have experience of maintaining stationery, records, bill payment, dak movement, housekeeping
DMRC Consolidated Pay Details
Consolidated pay for Consultant of DMRC projects has been tabulated below:
|Scale of Superannuation CDA / IDA||Consolidated Pay in (INR)|
|Supervisors superannuated in CDA grade of Rs. 9300 -34800 (GP 4800) or equivalent IDA||19800/-|
|Supervisors superannuated in CDA grade of Rs. 9300 -34800 (GP 4600) or equivalent IDA||17900/-|
|Supervisors superannuated in CDA grade of Rs. 9300 -34800 (GP 4200) or equivalent IDA||13600/-|
DMRC Application Process
In order to become Consultant for DMRC projects, one must consider all these points:
- Candidates can download the form followed by attaching all mentioned documents and testimonials along with the application.
- PDF format of application form can be downloaded from http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
- Documents to be enclosed with the form are
- Educational Certificates (graduation, post-graduation & others)
- Work Experience Certificate
- NOC from Employer (in case of serving employee)
- APAR (annual performance appraisal report) of last 5 years
- Others (in case)
- Last date to submit application form July 20,2017
DMRC Selection Process
- The selection process consist of only personal interview.
- Candidates would be judged on parameters like knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the personal interview based on their eligibility/experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1:5 which is further subject to availability of suitable candidates
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the official website of DMRC tentatively by August 3, 2017 (6 pm)
- Interview process shall commence tentatively from the second week of August, 2017 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- Declaration of candidates who will have qualified the selection process will be displayed on the official website by last week of August,2017 by 6 pm.
- Applications received after due date or the ones which are incomplete are subject to rejection
- In case a candidate is already employed in a Govt. / PSU organization, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of personal interview
- Applicants may send their applications by speed post to the mentioned address in a proper format.
- Address: Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi, India
- Contact No: 011-23417910/12
- Website: www.delhimetrorail.com