DMRC invites application for the Post of Director (Operations). Here you can find the details of Eligibility, Experience, Application Form, Job Responsibilities and Important Dates.
- Revised Schedule for Interaction for The Post of Director (Operations).Check Here
- 21 Candidates Shortlisted for Interaction with the Selection Committee. Check Here
- The Deadline for the DMRC application process is March 5,2018. Check How to Apply?
- DMRC Operations Selection of the applicants will be on the basis of their performance in the interview.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical or Electronics and communication Engineering. Check DMRC Operations Eligibility
- The applicants who have a prior experience of metro systems will have an added advantage.
Check Official Notification for DMRC Recruitment 2018 for Vacancy of Post of Director (Operations)
Director (Operations) Highlights
|Name of the Post||Director (OPERATIONS)|
|Date of Vacancy||January 1, 2018|
|Scale of the Post||INR 75000-100000 (IDA) and other allowances/ perks/ privileges|
|Duration of Appointment||The appointment of this post will be on contract basis, presently for a period of 5 years or the date of superannuation, whichever is earlier.|
DMRC - Director (Operations) Job Description
- The holder of this position will be a member of the Board of Directors of DMRC and will report to the Managing Director of the company.
- They will be responsible for operations and maintenance of Metro Sections opened for commercial services, including Rolling Stock, Signal &Telecommunication, Power Supply, Power Distribution, Permanent Way and other E&M Equipment.
- They will also be the in-charge for planning recruitment and training of manpower needed for sections, to be opened subsequently.
- Close association with the project wing for planning new metro lines.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through Fare Box Collection, Advertisements and Property Development.
- Safety of the Operations, Security of the Systems and Public Relations for the revenue operating sections and
- Any other activity required for operation & maintenance of metro network, will be under their control.
DMRC- Director (Operations) Eligibility
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their several aspects, some of which are their age, educational qualification and work experience.
Age: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
|Age of Superannuation 62 years|
|Candidate||Age Limit on DOV|
|Minimum (Years)||Maximum (Years)|
|Internal||45||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Others||45||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical or Electronics and communication Engineering.
- The applicants should have experience in planning, design, execution or operation of major rail-based transportation projects and
- Other similar large-scale multidisciplinary projects in urban environment.
- Experience of metro systems will have an added advantage.
Eligible Pay Scale (to be reckoned as on 01/01/2018)
- Executives of Public Sector should be holding post in the pay scale of INR 51300-73000 (Pre-revised IDA) and Officers of Govt. of India should be working in SA grade (with grade pay of INR 10000 in Pay Band 4 of CDA grade of INR 37400-67000 (Pre-revised).
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be two years as on the date of vacancy.
How to Apply for DMRC Director (Operations) 2018?
To apply for the current position, the candidates need to fill in the application form available for the same. In the form, it is mandatory to fill in your personal details like:
- Applications in the enclosed format (Annexure-I) giving the details about qualifications, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet) should reach the under mentioned address, positively by March 5, 2018.
- Applicants presently employed through in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application, through proper channel, along with their APARs for the last five years, so as to reach at the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
- The D&AR and Vigilance Clearance of the Applicants certified by the Present Employer and Cadre controlling department/ Parent department should be enclosed.
DMRC - Director (Operations) Selection Process
- The last date of the receipt of complete applications in DMRC is March 5, 2018.
- No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in format, applications received after the stipulated date, shall be REJECTED.
- DMRC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The applicants shortlisted for the interview will be advised through DMRC’s website and will be eligible for reimbursement of to and fro economy class air fare or AC 2 tier railway fare.
- Applicants are to be addressed to:
General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,