SBI PO Notification 2018 will soon be released in online mode. The application forms will be filled via official website of SBI PO, i.e., www.sbi.co.in/careers. At the time of SBI PO Registration 2018, candidates will be asked to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signatures. There are certain specifications as defined by SBI which must be taken seriously while filling the application form. In case, the specifications of uploaded images do not match the guidelines as given in notification for SBI PO 2018, the application will be rejected.
Photo Specifications for SBI PO 2018
Those who wish to apply for SBI PO 2018 must be aware of the dimensions as specified in the notification to complete SBI PO Registration. Candidates will have to get their passport size photograph scanned as per the guidelines given below:
- Dimensions - 200 X 230 pixels
- Size- 20 kb to 50 kb
- Passport Size Photograph must be coloured and recent.
- The background of the photograph must be light, preferably white.
- In case flash is used, make sure eyes are not projected in red colour.
- If you wear glasses, make sure there is no reflection involved.
- Do not wear cap, sunglasses or hats while getting your passport size photograph clicked.
|SBI PO 2018 Photo Specifications|
|Dimensions||200 X 230 pixels|
|File Size||20 kb – 50 kb|
CheckSBI PO Syllabus 2018
Signature Specifications for SBI PO 2018
After uploading the scanned image of passport size photograph, candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of their signatures. There are specifications as defined in the notification for signatures as well. The guidelines are as follows:
- Dimensions- 140 X 60 pixels.
- Size- 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Sign on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Make sure that signatures are original and are not by any other person.
The signatures will be put on every official document including admit card, if in case it does not match with the signatures in the answer script, candidate will straightaway be disqualified.
ReadSBI PO Exam Pattern 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Signature Specifications|
|Dimensions||140 X 160 pixels|
|File Size||10 kb- 20 kb|
Do’s and Don’ts for SBI PO 2018 Photograph and Signature
There are a few things that a candidate must keep in mind while appearing for SBI PO 2018.
- During the examination, applicant should sign in presence of invigilator, across the photograph.
- Students must bring additional copies of the submitted passport size photographs, clearly depicting the image with proper colors.
- The photograph should not have cap/hat or sunglasses.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being regularly used.
- Polaroid photos are liable to be rejected.
- Students have to upload their signature and their guardian’s signature in the appropriate box provided in the SBI PO Application Form 2018 in running handwriting.
- Writing full name in capital letters in the given box will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so, can also lead to the cancellation of application form.
Scanning Photograph and Signatures for SBI PO 2018
Follow the given below pointers at the time of scanning your SBI PO 2018 passport size photograph and Signatures: ‘
- Set the scanner resolution to minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set colour to True Colour
- Make sure that the file size is as specified in the above two sections.
- If the specifications vary, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of photograph or signature, thereafter, use upload editor to crop image to the final size.
- Candidates can check Image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Office/MS Windows can easily obtain signature and photo in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
Procedure to Upload Photograph and Signature in SBI PO Application Form 2018
- Two separate links will be given to upload photograph and signatures.
- Click on respective links to upload both the documents.
- Browse and select the exact location of the scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Click on Open or Upload option.