Osmania University has released the official schedule of TS PGECET 2018 online on behalf of TSCHE. Visit TS PGECET online portal (pgecet.tsche.ac.in) to check the exam dates for the exam. TS PGECET 2018 will be conducted from May 28 onwards in online mode. Know more
About TS PGECET Exam
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level exam
- The examination is conducted to grant admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate).
- For the academic year 2018-19, Osmania University will organize the exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
TS PGECET Registration Schedule
The registration dates for PGECET 2018 are tabulated below:
|Commencement of TS PGECET Online Applications||March 15, 2018|
|Last Date to fill the applications (w/o late fee)||May 1, 2018|
|Last Date to fill applications (with fine of INR 500)||May 7, 218|
|Last Date to fill applications (with fine of INR 2000)||May 14, 2018|
|Last date to fill application (with fine of INR 5000)||May 21, 2018|
|Last Date to fill applications (with fine of INR 10000)||May 26, 2018|
|TS PGECET Form Correction window||May 15 – 20, 2018|
How to Register for TS PGECET 2018?
Application Form of TS PGECET will be available via online mode only. Applicants must follow the steps given below to successfully register for the exam:
Step 1 – Payment of Registration Fee
- Filling General details in the required fields
- Registration fee INR 500 for SC/ST and INR 1000 for Others
- Select the mode of payment i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and TSOnline/ APOnline Centers.
Step 2 – Check Payment Status
In case candidates have not yet received their confirmation email/ SMS. He/ she can check the status of their payment by logging in using their login credentials.
Step 3 – Filling of Application form
- In this step, candidates must fill in all the fields namely candidate’s information, academic information, communication and examination details.
- Also, scan and upload the required documents i.e. signature and photograph
Step 4 – Submitting of Application Form
- After previewing your application, click on Submit tab
- A registration number will be generation which must be kept safe for future correspondence.
Check detailedTS PGECET Registration
Form Correction in TS PGECET
- There is a provision of making corrections in TS PGECET Application Form.
- This facility will be provided by Osmania University for a duration of 5 days.
- Form Correction facility will be available from May 15 – 20.
Know more aboutTS PGECET Form Correction
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Dates
- Osmania University will hold TS PGECET on multiple days in two sessions – morning and evening.
- Morning Timings – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm; Reporting Time is 8:00 am
- Afternoon Timings – 02:00 am to 04:00 pm; Reporting Time is 12:00 pm
|Availability of TS PGECET 2018||May 22 – 27|
|TS PGECET 2018 Exam Dates||May 28 – 31|
Detailed TS PGECET 2018 Test Schedule
- Candidates who have registered successfully will be issued their TS PGECET Admit Card online.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in to download your hall ticket.
- Enter your TS PGECET Login credentials in order to access the gateway ticket.
- The ticket will carry the details related to exam and candidate along with exam day instructions.
TS PGECET 2018 Result and Counselling Date
- The coordinating body will release the results on June 15.
- Visit the official portal to check their scores in the examination. Check yourTS PGECET Results
- Candidates qualifying the examination will be called for the counselling procedure.
- Counselling will include document verification, registration, choosing and locking option, payment of counselling fee and finally reporting at the college.
|Release of TS PGECET 2018 Results||June 15|
|Commencement of TS PGECET Counselling||July 2018|
Know more aboutTS PGECET Counselling