Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow has initiated the form correction window for those who wish to make any needful corrections in their UPSEE 2020 Application Form. The corrections can be done via visiting the official site only i.e. upsee.nic.in. It is advised to make the corrections accordingly as it will be a one time opportunity given to already registered candidates. Students who are seeking to make any changes in their application forms must visit the official UPSEE website before June 3, 2020 (Extended). Apply here
Update: AKTU has announced UPSEE 2020 exam dates. The exam is scheduled to be held on August 2, 2020 which was earlier scheduled to take place on May 10, 2020.
- Login with Application Number and Password to access the already filled-in application form.
- Only certain sections will be made available for corrections.
- The last date for AKTU form correction was June 3, 2020(Extended), no request will be entertained.
- The link to form correction facility is available for both UG and PG courses.
Must Read: UPSEE score to be replaced by JEE Main score from 2021
Important Dates for UPSEE 2020 Form Correction
UPSEE Important Dates
|Availability of UPSEE Application Form||January 27 |
|Last date to fill UPSEE Application form||May 31, 2020 (Extended)|
|UPSEE Form Correction Begins||March 18, 2020|
|Last date for UPSEE Form Correction||June 3, 2020 (Extended)|
How to Check Mistakes in your UPSEE Application Form?
Candidates can check the mistakes in their application form by following the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website upsee.nic.in.
- Log in to your account using your Application Number and Password
- Download the Confirmation/ Acknowledgement Page.
- Go through every detail and note down/mark the mistakes committed in the application form.
How to Make Corrections in your UPSEE Application Form?
How to make corrections in UPSEE Application Form?
Only those who have completed their UPSEE application form and submitted the same before the last date can make the corrections in their application form through the correction link. Candidates need to follow below-mentioned steps in order to make the corrections in their submitted application form.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSEE exam.
Step 2: Click on the link for form correction: UG Course and PG Courses
Step 3: Sign in to the account using the application number, password and security pin to activate the correction link.
Step 4: Check for the fields of correction and edit them.
Step 5: After corrections, candidates should take at least 2 printouts of the confirmation page for subsequent use.
Read More UPSEE Eligibility
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction fields
Corrections/changes in the UPSEE/AKTU 2020 application form can be done only in some particular fields. The limited fields which can be corrected in the application form are listed below:
- Qualifying Examination passed/appeared from college situated in
- Parent Domicile
- Rural Weightage claimed
- First Choice of the Examination Centre
- Second Choice of the Examination Centre
- Third Choice of the Examination Centre
- Qualifying Examination
- Mobile Number
- Course applied
- Paper in which the candidate wishes to appear
- Subjects in the qualifying exam
- Educational details
- Email Address
Fields that cannot be corrected are – Name of the candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
Forgot Password/Application Number?
How to retrieve UPSEE application number and password?
In case a candidate forgets his application number or the password then follow the given below steps to retrieve UPSEE Password/Application Number:
- Click on the link available for UPSEE 2020 Form Correction at the home page of UPSEE.
- Select the link for ‘Forgot Password?’ or ‘Forgot Application No.?’
- Application No.: Select the link for UG and PG Course.
- Enter Candidate’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- The Application Number will be sent to the registered email id and phone number.
- Forgot Password: Select one of the following options to reset the password.
- Post providing the information, enter the following details to reset the password.
UPSEE Important Instructions
Candidates should note the following points before commencing their form correction process:
- Modifications/corrections can be done only in certain fields only so that the candidature result /merit list of the candidate is not affected
- Candidates are not allowed to change/modify the Applicant Name/Mother’s Name/Father’s Name/Address/Date of Birth for security reasons.
- However, those who wish to make the corrections in the above-mentioned fields will either have to fill up the new Online Application form by March 30, 2020 or may request the University for Correction at the time of admission/enrolment, in case they are selected.
- The candidate is not required to pay any additional amount for the correction/modification in the Application Form.
- Candidates who change the gender/category/subcategory gender in the application form will be paid /refunded the differential examination fee by the concern University authority only at the time of examination /admission/counselling.