UPSEE Application Form Correction 2018: AKTU Lucknow has announced the last date for online form correction facility for filled-in UPSEE 2018 Application Form on April 05. The corrections can be done through the official site only. It is a one time opportunity given to successfully registered candidates to rectify the mistakes committed in the application form.
- Login with Application Number and Password to access the already filled-in application form.
- The last date to complete UPSEE Application Form Correction is April 5, 2018.
- The corrections can be made in a few fields onlly.
- After the last date for UPTU form correction, no request will be entertained.
- The link to form correction facility is available separately for UG and PG Courses.
- UPSEE Form Correction can be done from the official website: upsee.nic.in
Important Dates for UPSEE 2018 Form Correction
|Availability of UPSEE Application Form||January 23 – March 30, 2018 (17:30)|
|UPSEE Form Correction Begins||March 26, 2018|
|Last date for UPSEE Form Correction||April 05, 2018 (17:00)|
How to Check Mistakes in UPSEE Application Form?
Candidates can check the mistakes in their application form by following the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE
- Log in to your account using your Application Number and Password
- Download the Confirmation/ Acknowledgement Page.
- Go through every detail and note down/mark the mistakes committed in the application form.
How to Make Corrections in UPSEE Application Form?
Candidates who have filled the UPSEE application form completely and submitted before the last date only can make corrections in their application form through the correction link. Following are the steps that a candidate needs to follow for the purpose of correction process of the submitted application form.
- Candidates should visit the official website of UPSEE 2018.
- Click on the link for form correction: UG Course and PG Course.
- Sign in to the account using the application number, password and security pin to activate the correction link.
- Check for the fields of correction and edit them.
- After corrections, candidates should take at least 2 printouts of the confirmation page for subsequent use.
Read More UPSEE Eligibility
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction fields
Corrections/changes in the UPSEE/AKTU 2018 application form can be done only in some particular fields. The limited fields which can be corrected in the application form are listed below:
- Qualifying Examination passed/appeared from college situated in
- Parent Domicile
- Rural Weight age claimed
- First Choice of the Examination Centre
- Second Choice of the Examination Centre
- Third Choice of the Examination Centre
- Qualifying Examination
- Mobile Number
- Course applied
- Paper in which the candidate wishes to appear
- Subjects in the qualifying exam
- Educational details
- Email Address
Fields that cannot be corrected are: Name of the candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
Read More UPSEE Exam Pattern
Forgot Password/Application Number?
In case a candidate forgets his application number or the password then follow the given below steps to retrieve UPSEE Password/Application Number:
- Click on the link available for UPSEE 2018 Form Correction at the home page of UPSEE.
- Select the link for Forgot Password? or Forgot Application No.?
- Application No.: Select the link for UG and PG Course.
- Enter Candidate’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- The Application Number will be sent to the registered email id and phone number.
- Forgot Password: Select one of the following options to reset the password.
- Post providing the information, enter the following details to reset the password.
Candidate should note the following points before commencing UPSEE Application Form Correction Process:
- Modification/ Correction can be done only in the limited fields so that the candidature result /merit list of the candidate is not affected
- Candidates are not allowed to change/modify the Applicant Name /Mother’s Name / Father’s Name /Address/Date of Birth for security reasons.
- However, those who wish to make corrections in these fields will either have to fill up the new Online Application form by March 30, 2018, 05:30 PM or may request the University for Correction at the time of admission/ enrolment, in case they are selected.
- Candidate is not required to pay any additional amount for the correction/modification in the Application Form.
- Candidates who change the gender/category/subcategory gender in the application form will be paid /refunded the differential examination fee by the concern University authority only at the time of examination /admission /counselling.