IBPS RRB Main exam for Office Assistant has been successfully conducted on November 12, 2017. Candidates are informed that official answer key for both the papers is available on the official website. Enter required information i.e. Application ID and Password or DOB along with Verification code to get respective Answer key.
- Difficulty level of the paper was between easy to moderate.
- Mains had of 5 sections namely English/Hindi Language, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Awareness.
- There was a total of 200 questions in main exam for which 2 hours were given.
- Separate state-wise IBPS RRB Cut Off list will release according to the vacancies available in each state.
- IBPS RRB Result for main exam results will be announced by the end of November 2017. Check IBPS RRB 2017
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant)||January 2018|
IBPS RRB 2017 Office Assistant Answer Key
IBPS RRB 2017 Answer Key has been released by IBPS which will be accessible online after the completion of common written examination. For main exam will be available for all 5 sections viz. Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English/Hindi Language, General Awareness and Computer Awareness and all sets of question booklet given in the entrance test. Candidates can check the answer key on the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in. With the help of answer provided for each question, candidates can calculate their total marks and can analyze their exam performance. They can use the answer key for the following reasons:
- To know the correct option for the questions asked in the examination.
- To know the solved steps and answers for the questions.
- To evaluate their answers with the actual answer.
After going through the answer key, if students find any discrepancy, they can even challenge the answer key. The challenges against the answer key will be referred to the exam board committee of IBPS.
How to download IBPS RRB 2017 Office Assistant Answer Key?
In order to access IBPS RRB 2017 Answer Key, candidates have to visit the official website and follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS RRB 2017 www.ibps.in.
- Enter the required credentials like Application ID and Password, which was generated at the time of application.
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button and select the option for answer key.
- IBPS RRB 2017 Answer Key for Office Assistant will appear.
- Download the answer key and match your answers with the provided correct answers.
- Take a print out for any future reference.
Challenging IBPS RRB 2017 Office Assistant Answer Key
Candidates who have any complaint or discrepancy regarding any answer key (s) given in the IBPS RRB 2017 answer key can send in their complaints by the Third week of November 2017. In case the challenges made against the answer key are correct, then the final answer key will be released by the end of Third week of November 2017. To challenge IBPS RRB 2017 Answer key, candidates has to submit their challenge or grievance by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism”.
- Select the option for “Register New Complaint”.
- A complaint form will be displayed, which has to be filled by providing all the required information, like Full Name, Registration Number, Email Address, etc.
- Fill in the form and enter the issue or grievance you have regarding the answer key.
- A unique complaint number will be generated which can be used to check the status of the complaint.
- The committee of experts will evaluate the challenges received from candidates and their decision will be accepted as final.
- It has to be noted that any replies to grievances made by the candidate will be given at the registered Email ID only.
Format for Challenging IBPS RRB Office Assistant Answer Key
|Candidate Roll Number||Date & Time of Exam||Test Paper Code||Series (A, B, C, D) if any||Question Number||Grievance(s)||Correct answer according to student||Reason for selected correct answer|
IBPS RRB 2017 Office Assistant Paper Analysis (Main)
- Unlike previous year, there were no complicated questions this year.
- There were 5 sections in the question paper namely English/Hindi Language, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Awareness.
- The difficulty level of the paper was between easy to moderate.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Good Attempts|
- There were 40 questions in this section which were of moderate difficulty level.
- 20 to 22 questions could be easily attempted.
- The questions were based on the topics like Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Doubles Filler, Word Association Pair, Para Summary and Sentence Connectors.
- The questions were relatable with the past year questions, so anyone who would have solved them and taken mock test could have easily aced this section.
|TOPIC||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||LEVEL|
|Reading Comprehension||14 (2 Passages)||Moderate|
|Doublers Filler (Word Based)||5||Easy|
|Word Association Pair (Identify the opposite Pairs)||3||Moderate|
|TOTAL||40||Easy – Moderate|
- Questions in this section were of moderate to difficult level.
- Approximately 18-21 questions could have been easily attempted.
- Questions were from topics like Number Series, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Probability, Time & Work, Boat & Stream, Ratio & Proportion, Mixture & Allegation, Partnership and Miscellaneous.
- Questions required time to think and concentration.
|TOPICS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||LEVEL|
|Time & Work||1||Moderate|
|Boat & Stream||1||Difficult|
|Ratio & Proportion||1||Difficult|
|Mixture & Allegation||1||Moderate|
|TOTAL||40||Moderate - Difficult|
- Out of 40 questions, 24 to 26 questions could be easily solved.
- Questions in the question paper were of difficult level.
|TOPICS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||LEVEL|
|Direction & Distance||4||Moderate|
|Machine Input Output||5||Difficult|
|Square Seating Arrangement||5||Moderate|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||5||Moderate|
- This section also had 40 questions and was doable in nature.
- Most of the questions that were asked in the question paper were from banking awareness, static G.K & Current Affair.
- The current affairs questions were mainly from the events and news of September and October Month.
- Students who had gone through newspapers and listened to news everyday could have easily aced this section.
- The computer awareness section was easy & very scoring.
- Most of the questions asked were based on the topics like Software, Internet, Network, etc.
- According to experts and students who appeared for the exam, this section was a sigh of relief as Reasoning Section and Quantitative Ability Sections were very difficult.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Expected Cut off – Mains 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant cut offs will vary according to the regions & vacancies released by the states.
- The Cut off marks will also be different for different categories.
- The Cut off will depend upon the difficult level of the exam.
Almost the expected cutoff for IBPS RRB Office Assistant will fall in the range mentioned in the table below.
|Section||Maximum Marks||Expected Cut off Marks|
|Total Weighted Score||200||92-120||84-105|