IES 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has reissued the e-admit card for Preliminary round of the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2017 in Kolkata. The notification displays the rectification of name and address of the venue. IES will be held on January 8, 2017.
The candidates whose roll number fall between 0096334 to 0118978 and who were allotted to the venue ‘Modem Land Girls High School (HS) 89A, Santoshpur Avenue, Jadabpur, Kolkata - 700075’, may please note that the name and address of the venue may be read as ‘Modern Land Girls High School 89A, Santoshpur Avenue, Jadabpur (Opp To UBI Santoshpur Branch), Kolkata - 700075”.
Candidates will not receive their Admit Card by post. They have to download the Admit Card online. The applicants should take the Admit card along with them on the day of the examination.
UPSC ESE exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 8, 2017. Candidates who applied for UPSC IES, can download Admit Card 2017 for Prelims round till January 8, 2017.
UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website till January 8, 2017. An intimation message is sent to the candidates on their registered email ID’s and mobile numbers by the UPSC. The following steps should be followed to download the UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Admit Card in the rectified version:
1. Visit the official website of UPSC.
2. Click on the link “UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Admit Card 2017.”
3. A new window will open –
4. Then, click on the link – Click Here – under the head of “To Download e-Admit Card.
5. Read the instructions and click “YES”
6. Enter the required credentials Registration ID/ Roll Number and other details in the provided field.
7. Click on “Submit” button.
8. UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
9. Download / Take a printout of the Admit card and carry it with you for the exam.
Candidates can refer to the important instructions relating to IES. They have been given below.
The engineering services examination will be conducted in three stages - preliminary, main and the personality tests.
Candidates appearing in UPSC Engineering Services ...