IOCL has released a notification for engagement of 128 Apprentices in Northern Region Marketing Division. The positions are for Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, J&K, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Candidates can apply online for Apprentices post from December 29, 2016 to January 12, 2017. They must have Engineering diploma to apply for IOCL Recruitment. The selection of candidates is based on written test and personal interview. The selected candidates will get Rs. 6970 to 7530/- per month as a stipend.
Here, Candidates can check the IOCL exam dates as mentioned below:
|Opening of online application||December 29, 2016|
|Last date of submission of application||January 12, 2017|
|Tentative date of written test||January 22, 2017|
|Tentative date of personal interview||February 06, 2017|
Check IOCL Official Notification Download
IOCL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility for Technician Apprentice post in IOCL. Aspirants can check the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Candidates must have an engineering diploma in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics from a recognized university. They should be passed with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates are relaxed by 5% of marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should not have under apprenticeship training earlier or pursue.
- The candidates who have training or job experience for a period of one year after the prescribed qualification, will not be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
- The applicant for the position of Technician Apprentices should NOT have completed three years after passing the qualifying examination as on December 01, 2016.
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years to 24 years. There is a relaxation in age of 5 years for SC/ ST category and 3 years for OBC category. The age limit will be calculated as on December 01, 2016.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 How to Apply
Candidates willing to apply for IOCL jobs must know about the application procedure. They can go through following steps to apply for Apprentice post as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- Go to the career option and click on the link in the advertisement. i.e. www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Click on the apply now option, then this page will appear on computer screen.
- Fill up the personal details, qualification and experience in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
- Make the payment through NET banking, debit/ credit card.
- Verify the entered details and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the same for its future reference.
IOCL 2017 Selection Process
The candidates who are seeking a job in IOCL must know about the selection process.
- Selection process would consist of two stages i.e. written test & personal interview. Candidates will have score atleast 40% of marks in written test to qualify for interview round. The written test will be of two hours’ duration. It would comprise of objective type of questions on the relevant discipline, general awareness/reasoning and logical ability. Each question would carry one mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively. Final selection will be based on the aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
Technician Apprentice in Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation will go for 12 months of training and 18 months for Trade Apprentice-Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
IOCL Recruitment General Instructions
There are some general instructions for IOCL 2017 exam. Candidates can go through following points for details which are given below:
- Candidates must have remained active their E-mail ID and mobile number for further information provided by IOCL.
- Candidates have to apply for any one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- IOCL reserves the right to reject any candidate at any stage of selection process. Canvassing in any form will be the result of disqualification.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualification such as B.E/ B.Tech/ or Masters will not be considered for IOCL Recruitment.
- For any further queries, candidates can email at firstname.lastname@example.org