KNRUHS (Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences) has released an official notification regarding admission in post-graduate medical degree and Diploma courses through NEET PG. Candidates who are eligible and have secured marks in NEET-PG 2017 required for admission in KNRUHS can apply. KNRUHS Application process 2017 started on April 11, 2017 at 11 AM and will conclude on April 17, 2017 at 5 PM. However, solely meeting the cut off marks and submitting the application form does not guarantee admission to the university. A State merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by applicants in NEET PG. It will be declared on April 19, 2017. Qualified candidates have to submit the application form in person along with two sets of self-attested copies of required certificates at the time of certificate verification.
NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination Post Graduate) is a national level test conducted by National Board of Examination. KNRUHS is a public university which was established in 2014 and offers postgraduate degrees and diploma courses in modern medicine, dental surgery and Ayurveda etc.
NEET-PG Cut Off for KNRUHS
KNRUHS has released the official cut off list for Postgraduate medical/ diploma courses. This official cut off is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats only.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 1500)|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||45% percentile||680.0611|
How to Apply for KNRUHS through NEET-PG
KNRUHS Application Process started on April 11, 2017 at 11:00 and it will end on April 17, 2017, till 5:00 PM. Qualified and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. Candidates must print multiple copies of the filled-in application form. While filling the application form, following documents will be required:
- NEET – PG 2017 Admit card
- NEET – PG 2017 Scorecard
- Date of Birth Certificate (X class / SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificates from 1st year to final year of MBBS
- All marks memos from 1st year to final year of MBBS
- Category/Minority status certificate (if applicable)
- Service certificate (if applicable)
- Internship completion certificate / Provisional Internship completion certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Differently abled (PH) certificate (if applicable)
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for KNRUHS
- Visit the website – www.tspgmed.tsche.in The following page will open
- Click on the link “Online Application Registration”. The following page will open.
- Fill in your credentials and then click on validate.
- If all the credentials are correct, a registration number will be generated. Candidates should note this registration number for future reference.
- Now, enter the Testing ID and Registration Number. Click on validate after entering the two fields.
- The application form will be displayed like shown in the picture below. After filling the application form, click on “save and pay” after entering the correct information.
- Now, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway. Click okay.
- Select your payment mode. After successful payment of fees, candidates will receive the following message.
- The application will be generated. Candidates should print multiple copies of the application form for future reference. A sample of the filled in application form is given below:
- KNR UHS has made it clear that application form should not be filled by using mobile or tablets. Only computers should be used.
- If any candidate faces difficulty in submitting the Online application they can contact the following numbers:
- for technical difficulties Nos. 9502001583 and 8801348810
- for clarifications on Regulations 9490585796 and 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS
An ineligible candidate obtaining Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission. Only those candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for PG Medical degree/ diploma courses offered by KNRUHS.
- candidate should be an Indian National/ Person of Indian origin (PIO) / Citizen of Indian origin card holder.
- Candidates who studied MBBS in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana must have:
- MBBS Degree should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- MBBS graduates pursuing internship from medical colleges affiliated to KNR UHS/ NTR UHS should have completed internship on or before April 15, 2017.
- Those candidates who are yet to complete internship shall submit provisional internship completion.
- In the case of service candidates, service rendered shall be calculated as on March 31, 2017
- Candidates who are already studying P.G. Degree or Diploma course shall discontinue the course by remitting requisite bond amount and stipend drawn up to that date before submitting the application form. Such candidates shall have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution to that effect along with the application form.
- Those candidates who acquired Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India and are now applying for admission in this University must pay the fee for verification of certificates with regard to equivalence/equivalency as specified in the regulations along with the registration fee. The verification fee (Rs.7,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State) and registration fee (Rs. 3,500/- for OC/BC categories and Rs.3,000/- for SC/ST categories) once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a future date. Therefore, candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for determining merit position in respective categories for State quota seats using NEET PG – 2017 scores.
- If a candidate is found to have submitted false information or concealed any relevant information regarding this matter, such candidate is liable to be disqualified for admission and in the case already admitted, the admission will be canceled. Further disciplinary action against him/her will be taken by the University.
- If a candidate is having a Medical qualification equivalent to MBBS (Primary Medical qualification) from outside India, the degree should have been recognized by Medical Council of India for enrolment as Medical Practitioner in the Country.
- Candidate must have permanent registration with Medical Council of India / any State Medical Council and attested copies should be furnished/enclosed to the application.
- In case of candidates with foreign qualification equivalent to MBBS Degree, the percentage of marks in the foreign degree shall be considered as 50% only for all purposes.
Important Highlights of Admission process in KNRUHS.
- Admission to 85% of the seats shall be reserved for the local candidates.
- Candidates should submit the print-out of the completely filled online application form along with three sets of attested copies of required certificates at the centers notified by the University at the time of document certificates verification.