NBE (National Board of Examinations) have successfully conducted NEET PG 2018 on January 7. Nearly 5,000 students take NEET PG out of the 7,000 who had registered for it. NEET PG 2018 Result will be declared by January 31, 2018. The fear of negative marking loomed large over NEET PG for medical seats held here on Sunday. Check NEET PG Cut off
NBE conducts NEET PG in computer-based mode, therefore, no official NEET PG answer key will be released.
- PG medical aspirants, who appeared for the test, said some of the 300 questions were tricky. Check NEET PG Paper Analysis (Detailed)
- The paper struck a balance between clinical and non-clinical questions. Check How to calculate NEET PG Percentile ?
- Students felt the difficulty level was moderate while some candidates found questions from ophthalmology and pharmacology were tough.
- A strict checking of belongings and dress code, including restriction on the kinds of shoes candidates wore, gave the aspirants jitters.
- Some of them claimed that they were not allowed to carry pens to the exam centre citing security issues. Check NEET PG Participating Colleges
- NEET PG 2018 Counselling of candidates will take place according to their rank, namely All India NEET PG 2018 Rank, All India 50 % Quota Category Rank, All India 50 % Quota Rank and State Quota Rank.
NEET PG 2018 Answer Key – Non-disclosure Agreement
As per the non-disclosure agreement mentioned in official brochure NEET PG is conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). The content of the exam is confidential owned by the conducting authority. Thus, NBE clearly prohibits a candidate from publishing or transmitting contents of NEET PG in any form or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical.”
After registering for NEET PG, the aspirants must agrees to the above mentioned non-disclosure agreement. Any candidate violating the act shall be liable for penal action and cancellation of candidature.
NEET PG 2018 Question Paper
Total 3 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to candidates to complete the entrance test. NEET PG 2018 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and the language of the paper will be English. There will be Topic-wise distribution of questions –Pre-Clinical, Clinical and Para-Clinical. Total number of questions will be 300.4 marks for every correct answer and minus 1 for every wrong answer.
Subject-wise distribution of questions for NEET PG 2018
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology and Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12(6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
How to download NEET PG Answer Key 2018?
- The NEET PG Answer Key 2018 will be published on the official website of CBSE NEET.
- Look for ‘NEET PG Solution Key 2018’ link on the homepage.
- Click on link and enter the registration details like number, password etc. After filling in all details click on ‘Submit’ tab to download the answer key with solutions along with question paper.
- The Answer Key for Set A, B, C, D would come on the screen.
- Compare your answers with the corresponding answers in the key.
- Candidates can calculate their approximate score in the exam with the help of the answer key.
How to calculate probable marks with NEET PG Answer Key 2018
- Make sure to download the answer key of the same set for which the candidate had attempted in NEET PG 2018
- The answer keys for all the sets will be available online such as set A, set B, set C or set D.
- Compare your answers to those in the respective answer key and do marking accordingly.
- Allot 4 marks to every correct answer and deduct 1 mark for every wrong answer given by you.
- Calculate the total score.
NEET PG 2018 Result
- NEET PG result will be declared by January 31, 2018.
- Candidates should be in possession of their testing ID, date of birth and captcha code in order to download NEET PG Result from its official website.
- Candidates who would secure minimum cutoff percentile as prescribed by the NBE, there results will be published on the website.
- Name of candidate, scores obtained (out of 1500), All India Rank, qualifying status and cut off will be displayed in the final NEET PG 2018 result.
- NEET PG counselling 2018 will take place in the month of March 2018 for providing admissions to MD/MS/Diploma programmes across the country.
NEET PG 2018 Cutoff
- Minimum qualifying percentile which has to be attained by candidates to pass the exam is called Cut Off.
- Cut off of NEET PG 2018 will be dependent on multiple factors such as level of difficulty of the exam, number of students appearing for test and the number of seats available.
- General candidates must secure a minimum of 50th percentile, while SC/ST/OBC students must secure 40th percentile in the NEET PG 2018 entrance test.