IPPB RECRUITMENT 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
IPPB, India Post Payments Bank is inviting applications for the post of CEO/MD (Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director) for its payments bank. The candidate who wants to apply for this post must be dynamic and responsible for leading the organization in driving and expanding business, especially catering to rural/unbanked customers. Aspirants with relevant qualification, skills and experience should apply for this position by sending in their resumes to the registered email ID and postal address. Applications received aftre the due date will not be accepted.
Job Post: Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director
The candidate who will be finally selected for the post of CEO/Managing director will have to take care of the following responsibilities:
1. Define and shape the Vision, Mission and Values for IPPB.
2. Leverage the last mile connectivity of DoP to drive business growth and financial inclusion for the organization.
3. Oversee optimization of operations through appropriate mix of technology and physical touch points across the business operations of IPPB.
4. Ensure all regulatory and statutory guidelines are adhered to at all times across functions at IPPB.
5. Identify business partners across sectors such as Telecom, Financial Services etc.
6. Forge IPPB’s business strategy and business plan (balancing commercial goals with financial inclusion goals).
7. Oversee definition of IPPB’s product roadmap, product innovation and partnership with merchants, educational institutions, utilities etc.
8. Anticipate and respond to the payments and financial inclusion ecosystem, competitive landscape and market trends.
9. Manage cross-functional constraints and conflicts and provide resolutions as and when required
Candidate can go through the below mentioned information to take the reference and should apply after reading all the relevant information about eligibility criteria.
A candidate must be either:
Please note: The eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility.
Candidate need to stand eligible to the following mentioned Qualification criteria in order to apply for the job.
Candidate should have minimum of 15 years of experience in financial services specific to retail banking or electronic payment services or digital banking and minimum 1 year of experience at CXO level in retail banking or electronic payment services or Digital banking is mandatory.
The candidates, once selected for the position are entitled to a fixed amount of salary. Candidates can refer to the following details of remuneration as described below:
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the following steps, thoroughly, to ensure that job application has been submitted properly.
Ms. Madhumita Das
India Post Payments Bank Limited
Post Box No: 760, Speed Post Centre Building,
Market Road, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi -110 001
Selection of a candidate will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interview. For an interview, candidates may be called for preliminary interactions for the purpose of determining aspirant's eligibility. Adequate number of candidates as decided by IPPB will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Final selection of the candidate will be done by the Bank Board Bureau (BBB).
Following is the list of document, which should be brought in original with a self-attested photocopy. This will be submitted at the time of interview in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity. If a candidate fails to submit the documents, he/she will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
Please Note: Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above. In case of non-receipt of hard copies of application with required documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting and Interview.
Read the section wise preparation tips for IPPB 20 ...
IPPB Result 2017 is declared for Officer Scale rol ...
IPPB declared the result for Scale I officer preli ...