IBPS will conduct IBPS Clerk Prelims on November 9, 2017. As per the earlier days examination review by aspirants, the level of the exam is Easy to Moderate. All those aspirants who are yet to appear for IBPS Clerk 2017 can benefit from this exam analysis as here we provide you an insight on the types and levels of questions being asked in this year's IBPS Clerk Prelims exam. Check IBPS Clerk Cut off
- IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 Result Declared – Check Your Scores
- There were no questions from Vocabulary (Synonym-Antonym).
- Comprehension was not Story based.
- Error Detection Questions were of a new pattern.
- Questions were asked on old pattern of Syllogism. Check IBPS Clerk Analysis
- Number of questions from arithmetic was significantly high.
- One set of DI question was asked based on a tabular graph.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Analysis 2017
Before you have a knowledge of IBPS Clerk exam analysis in detail, let us have a brief look at the overall analysis. On an overall note, the level of this examination was moderate-
|Section||Number of Good Attempts|
IBPS Clerk Prelims – Sectional Analysis
There were not many changes observed in IBPS Clerk Prelims exam.
- The topic of reading comprehension was based on Education, story.
- There were no questions related to the vocabulary with Reading Comprehension.
- In Error Detection questions, candidates were asked to find the part in the sentence that does not have any error.
- There were questions of (single) Fill in the blank where two words would fit one blank and candidate had to choose among given set of words and identify the two words that would fill in the blank appropriately.
- The level of Reasoning Ability Section was Easy.
- Linear Arrangement - 8 people sitting in a row facing North direction.
- Questions were based on Direct Inequality, which involved one statement followed by 2 conclusions.
- There were 03 sets of puzzles and Seating Arrangement which are – Month Based (8 persons, 1 variable), Circular (Towards the center) - 1 Variable, Floor Based (1 variable)
- The level of Numerical Ability section was Easy-Moderate.
- The number of questions from arithmetic (word problems) was significantly high as 10 out of 35 questions were from the arithmetic portion.
- There was only 1 set of Tabular based DI
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2017 – Expected
There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in prelims as well as in mains. There is no interview & final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in Mains Exam.
Expected Sectional IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off
Although the cut off vary from state to state but the sectional cut off variation is very small.
Expected Overall IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off
|Category||Prelims Cut off (Out of 100)|