Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company, is inviting applications for the post of Engineers on contract basis for a period of one year for one of their units located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- There are total 10 vacancies in different disciplines:
|Disciplines||Number of Vacancies|
|B.E. / B.Tech. (Electronics Engineering)||1|
|B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4|
|B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science)||5|
- The period of contract lasts till one year from the date of joining, but might get extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Applications need to be submitted online only and nowhere else.
Check BEL Recruitment
BEL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Opening of the online registration site||April 25, 2017 to June 14, 2017|
|Last date for submitting online applications||June 14, 2017|
BEL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- AGE: Age limit of candidates belonging to each category:
- General : Maximum 25 Years (DOB on or after April 1, 1992).
- OBC : Maximum 28 Years (DOB on or after April 1, 1989).
- SC/ST : Maximum 30 Years (DOB on or after April 1, 1987).
- PWD : 5 years in addition to the age limit /relaxation permitted in the respective categories.
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD: candidates will be as per Govt. guidelines.
3. QUALIFICATION: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc Engineering / AMIE from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized university. First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
4. DISCIPLINE: The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers), the following discipline only are eligible
i. Electronics Engineering
ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering
iii. Communication Engineering
iv. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
v. Telecom Engineering
C. COMPUTER SCIENCE
i. Computer Science
ii. Computer Engineering
iii. Computer Science & Engineering
5. REMUNERATION: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of INR. 23,000 per month for ECE /MECH and remuneration of INR 26,500 per month for Computer Science.
6. PERIOD OF CONTRACT: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Application
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) and nowhere else.
Before applying, the candidates must possess the following
- An e-mail id which is valid and mobile no. which should remain valid & active, till the selection process has been completed.
- Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. URL http://chennai.bghrrecruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=5
- The online registration site would be open from 25.05.2017 to 14.06.2017.
- No change shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
- Step 1 Registration: This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it.
- Step 2 : After successfully submitting, the portal provides you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form which you must note down for future.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- There will be a Written Test with objective-type questions in above disciplines, followed by an Interview. Eligible candidates who satisfy these conditions, will be called for the written test or interview.
- Candidates need to bring all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size color photograph, on the day of the interview.
- Candidates selected might be posted to BEL-Chennai unit.
- Those failing to get original copies of their Degree/PDC on the day of the Interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test and interview will be informed through an e-mail about the date of written test and interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through an e-mail only.
- Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech. in respective discipline and should be in possession of Provisional Certificate at the time of applying.
- The merit list will be based on academic excellence, age etc. Decision of BEL is final in this regard and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Only online applications submitted on or before June 14, 2017 will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased depending on the requirement.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Job Description
- JSS55555 - MIL-STD-461 E & F - Understanding of RF Equipment / Systems-EMI Control Techniques - ERP software like SAP - MS Office - Awareness on NABL std requirements.
- Electronic / Computer Science Engineers required to assist in design and development of Electronic / Electrical subsystems / embedded hardware. Job also requires extensive travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials.
- Developing and writing programs in Automatic optical Inspection (AOI), new X ray machine. – SAP - ESS guidelines - Knowledge of all Process standards and Quality standards - Engineering Documentation.
- Purchasing activities including tendering, negotiation skills, follow-up with local/foreign vendors etc.
- Knowledge in inventory control stores management, import export activities etc. is also preferable.
- Production Planning & Control, Shop order execution, Material Control, Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, Sub-Contract activities and Vendors follow-up.
- Knowledge in SAP system, e-Procurement and QM module - Knowledge of environmental tests - Knowledge of calibration of metrology instruments.
- JSS55555-Understanding Engineering Drawings-Inspection of Mechanical Parts /Assemblies - Environmental Stress Screening like High Temp., Low Temp., Temp. Cycling, Damp - Heat, Shock, Bump, Vibration, etc -ERP software like SAP -MS Office (Word, PPT and EXCEL) for updating ISO docs, Application doc for Business excellence, Quality manual, PPT for Six Sigma Presentations etc.
COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- Knowledge in Embedded C program, Real Time OS, Software coding standard, Software Testing.
- Job also requires considerable amount of traveling to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials for all the above three disciplines.
Below mentioned are the details of the correspondents to whom the candidates may reach in case of any doubt or query:
- E-mail IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 044 – 2233 8113 / 2233 8111