Bharat Electronics Limited is hiring for the post of Dy. Engineer on 3 years fixed term in Ghaziabad Unit for work on maintenance, Management, coordination, and customer support services. There are total 18 vacancies and BEL Recruitment Dy. Engineer Selection Process starts in the month of November. Some of the duties that the candidates need to perform are-
- Candidates will be responsible for providing effective product support for all BEL equipment in the Command & Control station & associated field Units of IAF. Check BEL Dy. Engineer Exam Dates
- They also need to Liaison between the customer and BEL for AMCs, Services, the supply of spares, and for product support activities and Coordination with BEL- Sub vendors, OEMs for resolution of Complaints. Check BEL Dy. Engineer Eligibility
- Co-ordination with other sites for resolving customer concerns/issues and Support at the site during trials, installation & Commissioning, System upgrade Exercises.
- Inventory Management at the Command Control Stations and Effective Management of maintenance operations.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely and accurate manner and reporting to SCCS, GAD regarding status and progress of warranty & AMC maintenance.
- In addition to above, any work based on the future requirement of BEL will also be assigned.
BEL Recruitment Important Dates
Bharat Electronics has the sole authority to announce the dates for recruitment of Dy. Engineer post in the company. Here are some tentative dates for applying-
|Sale of Application Forms begins on||November 29, 2017|
|Last date to submit application Fee||December 20, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application||December 23, 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||January 5, 2018|
|Written test of applicants||January 20, 2018|
|Interview for selection||First week of February 2018|
*Dates are tentative
BEL Recruitment - Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the recruitment are published in the advertisement for Dy. Engineer post. Here is a glimpse of the eligibility criteria provided by the company-
Age Limit- Candidates must be up to 28 years of age with date of birth on or after November 1st,1989.
- In case the candidate belongs to OBC category the age limit is maximum 31 years with the date of birth on or after November 1st,1986.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST category maximum 33 years of age with the date of birth on or after November 1st,1986.
- For PWD candidates Five years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the respective category and for Ex-servicemen, there are relaxations as per government rules and regulations.
Nationality- Only Indian Candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Dy. Engineer at BEL.
Qualifications and Disciplines
Candidates must have a degree in B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc Engg. /AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
- First class degree is required in case of OBC and General Category students and for SC/ST and other reserved categories may possess Pass class Degree.
Candidates who have acquired BE/B. Tech/ B.SC Engg. /AMIE degree, the following discipline only are eligible –
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Minimum 3 years of experience is required for the candidates in the following field-
- commissioning & maintenance of Electronics & Communication systems like High-End Servers, Workstations, storage, Switches, Computer Hardware, PLAS, PLDs, and FPGAs.
- Hands - on experience in OS like Linux, RT Linux, Oracle, RHEL, Database. OS & Software Application porting, Code quality testing, system integration testing, software performance testing.
- Network managing layer-2/layer-3 switches, router managing IPV-4/IPV-6 network, storage area network, switch stacking and network interface cards.
Pay Scale Structure
The salary of the candidates is designed according to a candidate’s recruitment for various posts and is wholly designed by Bharat Electronics Limited. Here is the pay scale for Dy. Engineer is (E-II grade) – INR. 40,000 – 3% - INR. 1,40,000 + admissible allowances.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment?
Candidates need to fill the application form to apply for the post and then wait for the process to happen further. Here are the details of it-
- Log onto the official website of BEL India i.e. www.bel-india.com
- Click on the Careers option for the panel on the page.
- Click on download application form from the link.
- Download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Fill in all the necessary details required in the form which includes-
- Name of the Candidates
- Details of Parents
- Contact Details
- Category Details
- After filling the necessary details, attach the following to it-
- SSLC Marks Card as proof of age
- Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate
- Experience certificate/s.
- Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.11.2016.)
- Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
- Candidates also need to fill their details in an Excel sheet and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. and the subject of the following must be – “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Electronics) for SCCS”
- Candidates then need to send the application form in a sealed cover to the following address-
Super scribing “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Electronics) for SCCS
To - Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010
- Candidates must send the HARD copy of both application form as well as Excel sheet to the company address for applying to the post.
Candidates need to fill the application fee online from the payment portal that is-
- Log onto the website of SBI and select - State Bank Collect. www.onlinesbi.com
- Accept terms and conditions and click on proceed
- Select state of Corporation/Institution which will be All India.
- Select the type of Corporation/Institution which will be Public Sector Undertaking and press on the Go button.
- Select PSU - Public Sector Undertaking: - Bharat Electronics Limited and press Submit.
- Select payment category: -EXECUTIVE POSTS – GHAZIABAD UNIT.
- Take a print out of the Payment receipt and send it along with the application fee.
The application fee for the form is as follows-
|SC/ST/and other reserved categories||Exempted to give the fee|
BEL Recruitment - Selection Process
Candidates must first fill the application form and then wait for the call letter to arrive. The selection process begins in the month of January.
Candidates are first called for the Written Test and then a list of candidates qualifying the same comes on the website of the company.
Further, the candidates will be called for an Interview with the selection officers. Candidates can check their names on the website for qualifying the written test as well as the interview through-
- Log onto the official website of BEL i.e. www.bel-india.com
- Click on the careers option from the panel
- Select the category for which you want to see the list of shortlisted candidates.