BEL RECRUITMENT 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
BEL is inviting applications for the post of Sr. Engineer and Manager under BEL Recruitment. The registration will start form May 17, 2017. Applicants who wish to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website of BEL i.e. www.bel-india.com/. The last date to apply for the same is May 31, 2017.
BEL (Bharat Electronic Limited) is India’s Premier Professional Electronics and Defence Company with about 09 factories and few regional offices across the country. It conducts offline exam for various posts under BEL Recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Vacancies||Minimum Work Exp.||Age Limit|
|Sr. Engineer (Civil)/ E-III||BE/ B. Tech (Civil)||1||4||32 years|
|Manager (Civil)/ E-V||BE/ B. Tech (Civil)||3||12||40 years|
Applicants who wish to apply for the post of Sr. Engineer and Manager must full fill the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria is different for both posts.
BEL has 4 recruitments for 2 posts under BEL Recruitment. The age criteria is various for both post.
The registration for the posts mentioned above is under way. Eligible candidates can apply till May 31, 2017. Registration is held in offline mode. Applicants have to download their application form from the official website of Bharat Electronic Limited i.e. www.bel-india.com.
Candidates have to pay application fee INR 500, there is no application fee for reserved categories. Fill application form and attach the documents and send in to the following address:
Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad - 201010 by post/courier.
1. Go to www.onlinesbi.com and select: - State Bank Collect.
2. Accept terms and conditions and click on proceed.
3. Select state of Corporation/Institution: - All India.
4. Select type of Corporation/Institution: - PSU - Public Sector Undertaking and press =>Go.
5. Select PSU - Public Sector Undertaking: - Bharat Electronics Limited and press Submit.
6. Select payment category: Sr. Engineer (Civil) / Manager (Civil)
7. Complete the payment as explained above.
8. Take a print of the payment receipt and attach it with the application form.
9. Detail instructions along with screen shots are enclosed.
The selection process will be based on written test and Interview round. The candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for interview round.
There are few important guideline issued by BEL. Applicants are suggested to read the guidelines carefully.
BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and o ...
Walk in Test for Recruitment of 30 Contract Engine ...
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a no ...