SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 is schedule to be held tentatively from March 4 - March 28, 2019. The tentative Answer Keys for the said Examination will be uploaded on the website of the Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in. Candidates may login using their Roll Number, Password and Date of Examination and submit representations, if any, from April 20 (6.00 P.M.) to April 23, 2019 (6.00 P.M.) through on-line method only, on payment of INR 100 per answer. As, cracking SSC CHSL Tier I was not a cakewalk this time.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked March 13 – Quantitative Aptitude
- In a class of 50 boys, the average height of 30 boys is 160 cm. If average height of remaining boys is 100 cm, what will be the average height of boys in cm?
- The seller sales a good with the loss of 6%. If he had sold it with the selling price of 65 Rs. more, he would have earned 10 % profit. What is the cost price of the good?
- 12 men & 16 boys together finish a work in 5 days. 14 men & 13 boys together finish the same work in 4 days. What will be the ratio of work done by one man & one boy in a day?
SSC CHSL Questions Asked March 13 – General Awareness
- Rukhmani Devi is an athlete related to which sport?
- The line of Capricorn does not pass through which of the given countries – Chile, Philippines, South Africa, Argentina?
- Where is the headquarter of new development bank located?
- Why dessert plants release CO2 during the night?
- Mentor India program was initiated by whom?
SSC CHSL 2019 (March 12) Paper Analysis –
- There were 3-4 questions on Analogy and 3-4 questions on coding-decoding.
- There were no questions from Reading comprehensin. There was only 1 Cloze test with 5 questions based on Cloze test. Cloze test was based on Indian & American markets.
- There were a lot of questions from Science Section. In Current affairs, there were 3-4 questions. There were also questions from Constitution.
SSC CHSL 2019 (March 10) Paper Analysis –
- The level of difficulty of English section was moderate. A majority of the questions was categorised under Vocabulary and Grammar.
- Most of the questions were based directly on the formulas and some questions were calculative. The section comprised questions from a variety of topics. Unlike last year, this section was dominated by Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry and DI.
- The paper was dominated by Science and Miscellaneous GK questions. Four questions were from current affairs.
SSC CHSL 2019 (March 9) Paper Analysis –
- Quantitative Aptitude section was of moderate level difficulty. There were 3 Questions on Simple interest and compound interest and 3 questions on Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning Ability section was of Easy level. There were 3 questions on Series and 2-4 questions on Analogies.
- English Comprehension section was of easy to Moderate level. There were 5 questions on cloze test. There was no fill in the blanks.
- General Awareness section was of Moderate level difficulty. There were 4-5 questions on current affairs.
SSC CHSL 2019 (March 8) Paper Analysis –
- Questions from antonyms and synonyms were on a difficult side.
- Quantitative Aptitude was more difficult as compared with English Comprehension and Reasoning.
- Some of the GK topics (Like Gautam Budhha, Sri lanka, etc.) asked in the previous shifts were repeated in today’s exam.
- There were no questions from Reading Comprehension section.
- Parajumbles were PQR/ABC based
How was your SSC CHSL 2019 (March 7)?
|Subject||No. of Qs||Level (10 to 11 AM)||Good Attempts||Level (1:30 to 2:30 PM)||Good Attempts||Level (4:30 to 5:30 PM)||Good Attempts|
|Shift 1st||Shift 2nd||Shift 3rd|
|English||25||Easy to Moderate||18-20||Easy||21-22||Easy to Moderate||19-22|
|Overall||100||Easy to Moderate||70-77||Moderate||72-76||Easy to Moderate||75-80|
What’s New in SSC CHSL 2019 (March 6) –
First question of English section was with a twist.
Que 1. Happiness, prosperity, vivid. Find the word which is closest to these words
Idiom & phrases: To create scene
Direct indirect: Rajesh said, he is going.
Error Detection: My best wishes/ are with/ you / no error
Close test was focused on adjectives and adverbs
Question of Quant – Time and work - 48 women can do a work in 36 days and 18 woman can do that work in how many?
An object marked price is Rs.436. If it sold at the discount of 10% and 20%. Find the final price?
Some questions from General Awareness –
One question from government scheme.
One question from Nylon: three facts were given, find out which one is correct
(a). Year it was discovered
(b). It is strong and light in weight
(c). It was the first artificial Fibre found.
(d). None of the above
Find out which sentence is correct
a. Sulphur and phosphorus are ductile
b. Nitrogen and Sulphur have luster
Which of these planets are smaller in size to earth –
A. Neptune, Mars
B. Venus, Mars
C. Jupiter, uranus
D. Neptune, venus
3 questions from inflation
What’s New in SSC CHSL 2019 (March 5) –
- This year SSC has introduced changes in the exam pattern by reducing overall exam timing from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
- English language section was easy-Moderate, this time there were no RC (Reading Comprehension) instead there were 1 Cloze Test with 5 questions based on it and questions from it were of easy-moderate level.
- Quantitative Aptitude was of easy-Moderate Level. Most of the questions were based directly on Formulas and some were calculative.
- General Intelligence(Reasoning) questions were of Easy level. There were only 1 questions from image.
- General Awareness questions were asked from all aspects of GA, especially from Science section. Questions were asked from constitution in polity.
SSC CHSL 2019 Question Paper
The question paper includes questions from various topics and the paper is divided into 4 categories namely General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
|OVERALL||100||Easy||78 – 86||Moderate|
How to Check SSC CHSL 2019 Answer Key?
Staff Selection Commission releases the answer key in the month of July with all the question papers on the official website of Staff Selection Commission for the convenience of the candidates.
Candidates can download the answer key by following the under mentioned steps-
- Log onto the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page, select the tab saying ANSWER KEY.
- Now choose your exam name which is SSC CHSL and click on the link.
- Choose your question paper by the number of Tiers and the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it for further reference.
How to Calculate Probable Marks with SSC CHSL Answer Key?
- Make sure that you download only the CHSL answer key and don’t forget to cross check your tier.
- The Answer key is available for different tiers. Compare your answer with accordingly to the concerned answer key.
- You can add 2 marks for the answer you attempt right and deduct 0.50 marks for every answer attempted incorrectly.
- Calculate the total score.
SSC CHSL 2019 Paper Analysis
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019-20 Exam Questions Asked (March 5, 1st Slot) - English Language –
- Synonym & Antonym:
- Idioms and phrases Asked:
- Raining cats and dogs
- piece of cake
- Achilles heel
- Pull Over One's Heart
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019-20 Exam Questions Asked (March 5, 2nd Slot) - English Language:
- Idioms & Phrases:
- Spelling Error
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019-20 Exam Questions Asked (March 5, 1st Slot) - Quantitative Aptitude:
Q1. 19, 9, 28, 27, 65, ?
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019-20 Exam Questions Asked (March 5, 1st Slot) - General Awareness:
- What is fiscal deficit?
- What is the allocation in budget?
- Who defeated Bahadurshah?
- National Pharma Mission
- What is i3?
- What is Friction Force?
- Father of Taxonomy?
- What is Oncology?
- AIDS Day is observed on ?
- Capital of Argentina?
- Ranchi is the capital of?
- Manipuri is a dance form of which state?
- SMTP full form?
- Indravati Nation Park is in the state?
- Dachigum National Park is in the state?
- Playing it my way - Sachin Tendulkar
- YUDDHA ABHYASH - IND & USA
- One Question related to KALINGA WAR
- Name of the Longest Border, India shares with China?
- One Question related to CENSUS 2011
- One Question related to Male chromosomes
- Which of the following has not received Dronacharya Award?
- One Question related to Nobel Awards 2017
- One Question related to Vitamin A
- One Question related to Sex Determinations?
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019-20 Exam Questions Asked (March 5, 2nd Slot) - General Awareness:
Ques. Which bollywood actor who receive Crystal Economy Award 2019?
Ans: Shah Rukh Khan
Ques. Sarnath Releated to?
Ans: Sarnath is a place located 10 kilometres north-east in Varanasi near the confluence of the Ganges and the Varuna rivers in Uttar Pradesh, India. The deer park in Sarnath is where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma, and where the Buddhist Sangha came into existence through the enlightenment of Kondanna.
Ques. National emblem of india?
Ans: The State Emblem of India, as the national emblem of India is called, is an adaptation of the Lion Capital of Ashoka at Sarnath, preserved in the Varanasi Sarnath Museum in India. A representation of Lion Capital of Ashoka was initially adopted as the emblem of the Dominion of India in December 1947.
Ques. Leela Samson is related to which dance?
SSC CHSL 2019 Result
Candidates can access their results through the official website of Staff Selection Commission –
- Log onto the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the RESULTS tab from the options given
- You will be redirected to the results portal.
- Choose your concerned date and the Exam name for which you want to see the result.
- Your results will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
SSC CHSL 2019 Cut off
- Minimum qualifying marks that a candidate requires to pass the exam is called Cut off.
- Cut off SSC CHSL 2019 will be dependent on multiple factors such as difficulty level of the exam, number of students appearing for test and the number of seats available.
- The Cut off scores for candidates for SSC CHSL 2019 are as follows-
|Category||Official SSC CHSL Cut off Marks|