UPBED (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) has successfully conducted the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam for 68,500 vacancy post. It is also known as Sahayak Adhyapak exam. There are more than one lakh candidates take Sahayak Adhyapak exam this year. UP Assistant Teacher Cut off 2018 will be declared soon by the (UPBEB) Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
- In Science section, questions were asked from functions and anatomy of human body, types of habitats and, in Maths questions were related to Algebra, Geometry & Descriptive Statistics. Check UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Paper Analysis
- This year in UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018, social science questions are primary based. Other pedagogy questions are easy.
- Genral knowledge question are of history type like who buil TajMahal, current awareness like who is governor of RBI?.
- Reasoning questions belongs to nuber series and age related questions.
- Computer Knowledge are basic types like search engine, www full form.
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result 2018 is expected to be declared on or after April 14, 2018.
[For General & OBC Category 67 Marks (45% Marks) is Compulsory & for Reserved Category 60 Marks (40% Marks) is Compulsory].
How to Check UP Assistant 2018 Answer Key?
- Sahayak Adhyapak Answer key will be available from the official website from 5 to 7 days after the dates of recruitment exam.
- Answer key will be available on the official website of UPBED i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Sahaya Adhayapak Exam Answer Sheet/ All sets/ Series/ Paper Code-wise pdf format will be published on the official website.
- Look for the link in the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Answer key 2018 on the homepage.
- Download the pdf.
- Compare your answers with the corresponding answers in the key.
- After comparing with the official key, you can assess your score.
- Calculate the approximate score in the exam and check the previous cut off mark and compare with your score.
Note: While assessing your cut off with previous year cut off, do not forget to check your category.
For example: if you are belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD the cut off for each category will be different. Make sure you are checking the correct category cut off.
How to Calculate Probable Marks with Official Answer key 2018?
- Download the correct answer key. Usually, in one PDF containing all the sets. In such a case make sure that the series of the question paper and paper code is correct.
- Compare the official key with your answer.
- Count the number of the correct answer, wrong answer, and un-attempted questions separately.
- Calculate the marks on the basis of above counting. And a lot 1 marks for each correct answer.
- Calculate your aggregate score.
Note: The mark that you just calculated is not a final mark. It is a tentative mark but on that basis, you can assess the expected cut off. Even if the score changes it will not be large.
UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Question Paper
- UP Sahayak Adhayapak written exam was conducted purely on subjective base questions and no objective base questions were asked.
- Candidates were tested on Hindi, English, Science, Maths, and Environmental & Social Studies, Teaching Skills, Child Psychology, Information Technology, Life Skill Management & Aptitude, Current Affairs & Reasoning Aptitude.
- The Total Weight carries 60% of Written Exam, Each 10% of High School, Intermediate, and Graduation & BTC Marks.
- There are 150 Very Short Questions for 1 mark each. And the duration of exam was 3 hours.
- The Exam was base on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment and Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude were of D.El.Ed Standard. And the medium of questions paper was bilingual i.e., both English and Hindi.
Subject-wise Distribution of Questions for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam 2018
|Paper No||Name of the Subjects||Marks for each Subject||Total No of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Paper I (Part 1)||Hindi||15 Marks||100 Marks||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Paper I (Part 2)||Reasoning||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge||30 Marks|
|Paper II||Essay||20 Marks||50 Marks||1 Hour (60 minutes)|
|Teaching Skills||30 Marks|
Topic Wise Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Question 2018
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Language (Hindi and English)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Result
- Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Result 2018 is expected to be declared on or after April 14, 2018.
- The result will be declared on official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Candidates who secure minimum cut off percentile as prescribe by the UPBED (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) will be published on the website.
- The selection for the post of Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher will be based on cut off (on the score from written examination) and merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on the basis of academic performance and other co-curricular activities undertaken by the candidates.
- Merit List will be declared after the written recruitment result will be declared.
UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Cut off
UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 cut off will determine base on the performance of candidates in the written examination. Cut off is the minimum qualification percentile to be attained by the aspiring candidates to be eligible for the post.
General cut off guidelines are given below:
- General and OBC Category 67 Marks (45% Marks) is Compulsory.
- Reserved Category 60 Marks (40% Marks) is Compulsory.
Only those candidates who secure cut off marks will get the Certificate for Qualifying the UP Assistant Teacher.
Note: Above cut off is not the final cut off for the post. There may be new cut off for the appointment of UP Sahayak Adhayapak 2018. Cut off will depend on the various factor such as level of competitions, Average score by the examinee in the written test 2018, number of seat available through written test (total post minus post for Merit List) etc.