SSC CGL 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
SSC CGL 2018 Application Form is available at the official portal of SSC (ssc.nic.in). SSC has scheduled Tier-I exam of CGL from July 25 to Aug 20, 2018, register before June 4. Tier-II exam of SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted in November 2018. Candidates can commit various mistakes while filling in the form, one of the major mistakes is uploading signature/ photo in wrong sizes etc.
Direct link to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018 – Click Here
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria||SSC CGL Dress Code||SSC CGL Sample Paper||SSC CGL Admit Card|
Read on to check the complete guidelines defined by SSC that must be followed at the time of uploading scanned photograph and signature in SSC CGL Application Form 2018. Failing to follow the specifications will result in cancellation of candidature.
Candidates applying for SSC CGL 2018 must take care of SSC CGL 2018 Photo details, photo size, etc. while attaching their photograph with SSC CGL Application Form. Here is the list of important pointers:
Check SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility
Along with the photo, candidates are also required to attach scanned images of signature and right-hand index finger impression. The essential specifications are listed below:
1. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
2. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
3. The Signature will be used to put on the attendance sheet and wherever necessary.
4. The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
5. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
6. Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
7. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Note: At SSC CGL 2018 Exam Center, the Center Superintendent will collect candidate’s Post Card size (4”x6”) photograph affixed on Performa.
During SSC CGL 2018 Registration, candidates tend to make errors while choosing the photograph. They often upload photographs which are not in accordance with the instructions and hence, such images get disqualified. The common mistakes committed by the candidates and correct sample of the photograph are given below:
1. Upload a photograph taken by a professional camera. Avoid using a cell phone to click a picture as the image of the face gets distorted. The background of the photograph should be white. Photographs with a colored background (light/dark) are not accepted.
2. Applicant must look straight into the camera making an eye contact for a clear image. Also, avoid wearing scarfs/muffler. Do not use it to cover your face. The face must cover more than 75% of the total area of the photograph. The photo clicked in improper lighting or flash must not be uploaded in the SSC CGL Application form.
3. The photo with shadow on the face is quite unclear and not accepted by SSC. The face should be clearly visible in the photo. Check that the image uploaded must not be of poor digital resolution (100 x 75).
4. Wearing spectacles in the photo is acceptable but avoid wearing tinted glasses or goggles in the photo. The photo with too much glare or light on the spectacles will not be accepted.
Note: The scanned image not meeting the SSC CGL photo requirements can be changed during SSC CGL Form Correction. The candidates can upload an appropriate photo in the SSC CGL Application form and submit the form again. The correct photo will be updated immediately in the form.
SSC CGL is a graduate level competitive exam condu ...
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL ex ...
SSC CGL Cut Off score for the year 2018 in Tier 2 ...