SSC CGL Tier 2 2018 has been successfully concluded with English & Quantitative Aptitude exam analysis. Due to some issues, a new paper was given to the candidates at around 12:18 PM. Candidates were solving the paper from 10:30 AM but it all went in vain. The new Quantitative Aptitude Paper was restarted at around 12:18 PM & ended at around 2:18 PM. The news of new paper made the candidates nervous. This time, SSC is not in mood to conduct the re-exam. Due to delay in Quant Paper, English Paper has been conducted from 4:15 PM. Check SSC CGL Cut off (Tier 2)
- Quantitative Aptitude was of difficult level. Most of the questions were very lengthy or very calculated and time demanding.
- Geometry & Mensuration are the game changer in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam.
- 1 passage from Reading Comprehension (RC) was of difficult level.
- Questions from error detection was lengthy(contains 2-3 lines). 1 close test was of difficult level. Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper Analysis
Some Questions from English –
- Catch 22
- Foot the bill
- Breadth of hair
- Jog one's memories
- Carry the can
- Get cracking
- Paper on cracks
- To be red
There were 1 DI in the Exam:-
- Tabular (Profit & Loss)
Some Questions from Quant –
- A chord is drwan to Two concentric circles. Lenght of chords are 4 and 16. Whats is the difference of the square of radii of both circles.
- A mixture contains acid and water in the ratio 11:2. If 35 litre of water is added quantity of acid becomes twice of water. Whats the initial quantity of acid.
- Average of the number from 100 to 400 which are divisble by 13.
- A man buys 5 sarees of avg cost 2250. If he had bought 3 more sarees the avg cost would have been 2750. Whats the avg cost of all sarees together.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Answer Key
The answer key is expected to be released 15-20 days after the exam, so we can expect the key for SSC CGL Tier 2 to be released by the month of March 2018. Key comprises of the correct answers to the exam questions. For every set of question paper, a corresponding answer key is provided. Candidates can check their approximate total. With the approximate cut off and approximate marks, candidates can find the tentative total of the exam.
You can find the answer key for the exam over the official website of SSC. Below are the given steps to access the answer key for the given exam:
- The official SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2018 will be published on the website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in within the month of March.
- Look for ‘SSC CGL Tier 2 Solution Key 2018’ link on the website.
- Click on link and enter the registration details like number, password etc.
- After filling in all details click on ‘Submit’ button to download the answer key.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Paper Analysis
- In SSC CGL Tier-II Exam, Quantitative Aptitude was of difficult level.
- Most of the questions were very lengthy or very calculated and time demanding.
- Questions from Algebra were very lengthy.
- Difficult level of Quantitative Aptitude was unexpected unlike previous years which is surely going to affect score gained by the candidates.
- Its direct impact is on the attempt of the number of questions and morale of the candidates which seem to be very down comparatively.
- Now, one must need to be precociously cautious regarding English Language Section.
- In SSC CGL Tier 2, English language section was of easy to moderate level and give a relief to the CGL aspirants to overcome the shock of Quant section today.
- Some questions were lengthy in sentence rearrangement. If we talk about reading comprehension, 3 RC's are of easy level but 2 RC contains lengthy questions.
SSC CGL Tier 2 2018 Cut off
|Category||List - I||List - II||List - III||List – IV|
List-I: Candidates who qualified for Tier-III for the post of Assistant Audit Officer
List-II: Candidates who qualified for Tier-III/CPT for the post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS and Assistant in MEA
List-III: Candidates who qualified for Tier-III for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)
List-IV: Candidates who qualified for Tier-III/DEST for all the posts (except AAO, ASO/Assistant (in MEA and CSS) and Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II))
Check SSC CGL Cut off