The official notification for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 has been released on February 1, 2021. UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Forms will be released on February 18, 2021. Last Day to fill the application form is March 15, 2021. While registering candidates will have to upload photo and signatures in the required dimension.
While filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form, Candidates often make mistakes in uploading signature/photo in the wrong sizes, etc. Read on to check the complete guidelines given for uploading scanned photograph and signature. Failing to follow the specifications will result in cancellation of candidature.
A brief about Documents Specifications are as follows:
|Face Photograph||50 kb|
|Index Fingers Photograph||50 kb|
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Photo Specifications
B.Ed aspirants while scanning and uploading their Photo must take care of few points listed below:
Photo Size Limit: 50 Kb
Image Format: JPG/ JPEG only
Photo Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm or 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
Photo Background: White
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Signature Specifications
Along with photo, candidates are also required to attach a scanned image of the signature. The essential specifications are listed below:
Signature Image Size limit: 50 Kb
Image Format: JPG/ JPEG only
Signature Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm or 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
Signature Background: White
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Index Fingers Photo Specifications
With the uploading of front face photo and signature, candidates are required to upload a photo of both of their index fingers as well. Details of the same are listed below:
Photo Size limit: 50 kb
Photo Format: JPG/ JPEG only
Image Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm or 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
Photo Background: White
Do’s and Don’ts
Do’s and Don’ts for UP B.Ed JEE Face and Fingers Photographs & Signature
- The Photos should be latest and clear. Applications with Blur Photos are liable to be rejected.
- The passport size photograph should be of front face and not side face.
- Photos with goggles or sunglasses or caps will not be accepted.
- The signature must be in running handwriting and not BLOCK/CAPITAL Letters.
Guidelines to attach photograph in UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
During registration, it is quite natural to make errors while choosing the photograph. Candidates often upload photographs which are not in accordance with the instructions and hence, such images get rejected. The common mistakes committed by candidates and correct sample of the photograph are given below:
Upload a photograph taken by a professional camera. Avoid using a cell phone to click a picture as the image might get distorted. Photographs with a colored background (light/dark) are not accepted.
Look straight into the camera making an eye contact for a clear image. Also, avoid wearing scarfs/muffler. Do not use it to cover your face. The face must cover more than 75% of the total area of the photograph. The photo clicked in improper lighting or flash must not be uploaded in UP B.Ed JEE Application Form.
The photo with shadow on the face is quite unclear and not accepted by the board. The face should be clearly visible in the photo. Check that the image uploaded must not be of poor digital resolution (100 x 75).
Wearing spectacles in the photo is acceptable but avoid wearing tinted glasses or goggles in the photo. The photo with too much glare or light on the spectacles will not be accepted.
Note: The scanned image not meeting the photo requirements can be changed during UP B.Ed JEE Form Correction. Candidates can upload an appropriate photo in the form and submit it again. The correct photo will be updated immediately in the form.
Other Details to fill in UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
Candidates will be required to fill the following details carefully. Before submitting the form students must review the form once.
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name||Mother’s Name||Date of Birth|
|Mobile Number||Gender||Nationality||Domicile of Uttar Pradesh||Reservation Category|
|Total Annual Family Income||Sub-Category (freedom fighter)||Differently Abled/ Blind||Marital Status||Postal Address|
|Pin Code||Aadhaar Number||Photo & Signature||Graduation Details||Post Graduation details (if any)|
|Sub-Category (Ex- servicemen)||Weightage Claimed||City Option for Exam Center||Subject Stream||Declaration|
After filling the above details and paying the fees, candidates are required to download a printout of the application form copy.
- Candidate have to paste passport size photograph in the specified space. Photo pasted should be same to the photo uploaded online.
- Candidates are also required to sign the application form by themselves or by the guardian in case of minor candidate.
- Candidate should put their both index finger impression in the given box on the UP B.Ed JEE Application Form and keep it safe for further use.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card will be released by end of March 2021, Candidate has to carry two copies of UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card on the exam day.
- Both the copies should be signed by the candidate or by his/her guardian in case of minor candidate.
- Candidate has to paste his passport size photograph on the admit cards. Photo uploaded online and photo pasted must be same.
- Candidate has to put both index fingers impression on the admit card.
- One admit card has to be submitted with the invigilator on the exam day