VITEEE 2018 Mock Test has released online on January 6, 2018 at vit.ac.in. Practicing mock test gives an idea about exam pattern and division of subjects. Mock test gives a real time experience of the examination. VITEEE mock test is available only for a few days.
- VITEEE Mock Test is exactly similar to main VITEEE exam.
- The mock test is for 150 minutes.
- There is no login to VITEEE Mock Test 2018. Candidates can just click on login and take the test.
Mock Test is released to make candidates familiar with the user interface of the actual VITEEE Exam. It is advised that candidates must take the mock test to have an exact idea of how the exam looks like.
How to take VITEEE 2018 Mock Test?
- Visit www.vit.ac.in
- Click on Mock Test
- The test will be automatically logged in.
- Tick the check box to confirm the details and Sign in.
- Read the instructions and Continue for the VITEEE Mock Test.
- Before starting the test, verify the Login id and password, provided on VITEEE Admit Card. The details will have to be verified at the time of actual test.
- Submit the test whenever it is completed. In case the time elapses, the system will automatically submit the test.
- Do not close the window while taking the test.
Before you proceed to VITEEE Mock Test, read the following set of instructions:
- VITEEE 2018 mock test replicate the style, format and timing of the real examination that gives the candidate a chance to practice their approach to the test as well as skill required.
- VITEEE mock test enable the candidates to test themselves under the timed condition.
The test allow the candidate to get accustomed to navigate between the screens.
What will appear on VITEEE mock test page?
- VITEEE mock test page will consist the following sections- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English
- Timer for the VITEEE mock test.
- Total number of questions in each section and question panel.
- Buttons (Hide, Previous, Next, Mark and Clear) for navigational process.
- Total Number of questions to be attempted in a section and questions selected by candidates to answer in the 4 options.
- Symbols that signifies the status of your answered/unanswered questions.
What can be done while taking mock test?
- Candidates may initiate from the section they are most comfortable in.
- They can click on any question they wish to attempt in a particular section and answer that.
- Out of the 4 options in the answer, candidates need to choose one correct answer by clicking on it.
- Candidates can use the previous or next button to answer after answering a particular question.
- In the mock test, the Green symbol stands for the answered questions, light brown denotes "Marked for review", light grey symbol signifies "Not Answered Questions" and blue stands for "Answered and Marked".
- Candidates can change their answer options any number of times before the final submission of the test.
Benefits of taking VITEEE 2018 Mock Test
- Candidates get familiar with the exam pattern, instructions and overall procedure of the actual VITEEE 2018 by attempting the mock test.
- Taking the mock test time and again makes a candidate improve their academic performance, speed and accuracy in solving the problem questions. This will also help them in managing their test time effectively as well as efficiently.
- Those taking the test would also build confidence in them.
Highlights of VITEEE Exam Pattern 2018
- The total number of questions is 125, divided into 4 sections.
- Each question is followed by 4 responses in serial A, B, C, D.
- The duration of test is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There is no provision of negative marking for marking wrong answers.
- The distribution of questions for VITEEE 2018 are represented in the following table:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Question Range|
|Physics||40||1 - 40|
|Chemistry||40||41 - 80|
|Mathematics/Biology||40||81 – 120|
|English||5||121 - 125|
Check detailed VITEEE Exam Pattern
- Select the best answer for each questions.
- The navigational buttons in VITEEE Mock Test are:
- Click “Next” button to move to the next question.
- Click on “Previous” button to move to the previous question.
- Click on “Mark for Review” to bookmark the question.
- Change the response for any question by marking the new response or use “Clear” to clear the response.
- Use “Hide Question Panel” to hide the question panel.
- Every time you select an option or a particular question “Attempted” questions will be displayed in “Green” colour. Questions that are “Not Attempted” will be displayed in “White” colour.
- Questions that are attempted and are bookmarked will be displayed in “Blue” colour while the questions that are “Not Attempted” and bookmarked will be displayed in “Orange” colour.
- Section tabs appear on the top of the screen. Click onto it to navigate to any section.
- View your “Test Summary” in “Resources” dropdown, available on top right hand side of the screen (only while you’re taking the test Not After Submission).
- Keep a watch on the “Clock” on the top right hand corner of the exam window for the time remaining.
- “End Test” button will be visible only in the “Last Question” of the “Last Section”.
- After completion of the test, click “End Test” to submit the test.
- Click on “Start Exam” to start the test.