GATE 2019 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
CCMT (Centralized Counselling) for M. Tech/ M. Plan is an admission process for providing a convenient platform to the students to apply for M.Tech/ M.Plan programmes in NITs and some other colleges, based on their GATE score. CCMT Opening and Closing ranks show the 1st and last rank category wise in each of the NITs, IIITs and other institutions that took admission on basis of GATE score through CCMT.
Cut off for CCMT is the minimum score required to be considered for admissions to the various M.Tech courses available at the NITs which have pooled the counselling process into a common 1 through the CCMT.
NIT Nagaland admission in postgraduate M.Tech programs is on the basis of marks obtained by the students in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and through CCMT Counselling.
The Institute is offering the following M.Tech programmes-
|Name of the Programme||Department||Total No. of Seats|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering||15|
|Power Systems Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||15|
|VLSI Systems||Electronics & Communication Engineering||15|
|Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||15|
Candidates who have qualified GATE are eligible for admission process to M.Tech/M.Plan courses through CCMT. Candidates will apply online for CCMT till May 2018. Applicants must fill all the asked credentials with authentic information and then submit the form after filling the fee and save a copy of the saved application for future use. Application fee for the General category candidates is 2000/- and 1500/- for SC/ST category candidates. This fee can be deposited through Debit/Credit card/Internet Banking/SBI Challan. Candidates can check the important dates (Tentative) for all the processes and events of CCMT Counselling.
|Online application (start)||April 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||May 2018|
|Choice filling (locking)||May 2018|
|Seat Allotment (Round 1)||May 2018|
|Seat Allotment (Round 2)||June 2018|
|Choice Filling for NSR||July 2018|
|National Spot Round||July 2018|
CCMT Cut Off for NIT Nagaland indicates the opening and closing ranks of Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan admissions. For M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan admissions, check here the CCMT Cut Off of NIT Nagaland for each course.
|Course||Opening Marks (Gen)||Opening Marks (OBC)||Opening Marks (SC)||Opening Marks (ST)|
|M. Tech Computer Science and Engineering||521||419||326||345|
|M. Tech Power System Engineering||568||480||387||282|
|M. Tech VLSI Design||527||448||411||245|
|M. Tech Communication Engineering||514||475||328||244|
Candidates can check GEN Category - Branch Wise Gate Cut Off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2016 for various M.Tech programmes below.
|M. Tech Computer Science and Engineering||516|
|M. Tech Power System Engineering||547|
|M. Tech VLSI Design||547|
|M. Tech Communication Engineering||547|
Candidates can check OBC Category - Branch Wise Gate Cut off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2016 for various M.Tech programmes.
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||426|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||504|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||514|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||522|
Candidates can check SC Category - Branch Wise Gate Cut off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2016 for various M.Tech programmes below.
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||345|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||361|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||388|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||400|
Candidates can check ST Category - Branch Wise Gate Cut off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2016 for various M.Tech programmes.
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||279|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||283|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||294|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||318|
M.Tech aspirants have to appear in GATE 2018 in order to get admission to M.Tech courses in NIT Nagaland. Admissions to M.Tech courses will be based on GATE score.
A department level exam will be held for Non-GATE candidates to admissions in M.Tech courses (depending on the seat accessibility) during Spot Round admission of CCMT.
Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the RC.
1. Printout of the Registration Form and Locked Choices.
2. Provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website (colored photograph pasted on it).
3. Original GATE score card.
4. Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms.
5. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority / Original Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of DOB.
6. Original Mark sheet of Class XII6.
7. Original Grade / Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters.
8. Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed.
9. Original Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable.
10. Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format (Annexure III).
11. Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
12. Proof of payment of part Institute fee.
13. Migration certificate of last Institute / University attended (original).
14. 4 Passport size photographs.
15. Original Conduct Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
16. Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
17. Original course completion certificate from the Head of the University / Institute, in case result is awaited.
18. Two sets of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents.
If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version or translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal / Director of the passing out Institute, will be required during the verification of documents.
POSOCO has invited applications for the recruitme ...
Get here GATE 2018 CE Question Paper, Answer Key a ...
GATE 2018 ECE answer key can be downloaded from th ...