CCMT (Centralized Counselling) for M. Tech/ M. Plan is an admission process for providing a convenient platform to the students to apply for M.Tech/ M.Plan programmes in NITs and some other colleges, based on their GATE score. CCMT Opening and Closing ranks show the 1st and last rank category wise in each of the NITs, IIITs and other institutions that took admission on basis of GATE score through CCMT.
Cut off for CCMT 2020 is the minimum score required to be considered for admissions to the various M.Tech courses available at the NITs which have pooled the counselling process into a common 1 through the CCMT.
NIT Nagaland admission in postgraduate M.Tech programs is on the basis of marks obtained by the students in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and through CCMT Counselling.
The Institute is offering the following M.Tech programmes-
|Name of the Programme||Department||Total No. of Seats|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering||15|
|Power Systems Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||15|
|VLSI Systems||Electronics & Communication Engineering||15|
|Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||15|
CCMT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who have qualified GATE are eligible for the admission process to M.Tech/M.Plan courses through CCMT. Candidates will apply online for CCMT till May 2020. Applicants must fill all the asked credentials with authentic information and then submit the form after filling the fee and save a copy of the saved application for future use. Application fee for the General category candidates is 2000/- and 1500/- for SC/ST category candidates. This fee can be deposited through Debit/Credit card/Internet Banking/SBI Challan. Candidates can check the important dates (Tentative) for all the processes and events of CCMT Counselling.
|Events||CCMT Dates (tentative)|
|Online application (start)||April 2020|
|Last Date for Payment||May 2020|
|Choice filling (locking)||May 2020|
|Seat Allotment (Round 1)||May 2020|
|Seat Allotment (Round 2)||June 2020|
|Choice Filling for NSR||July 2020|
|National Spot Round||July 2020|
CCMT Previous Years Cut Off for NIT Nagaland
CCMT Cut Off for NIT Nagaland indicates the opening and closing ranks of Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan admissions. For M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan admissions, check here the CCMT Cut Off of NIT Nagaland for each course.
CCMT Cutoff 2018 NIT Nagaland
|Power Systems Engineering||606||496||342||268|
|Computer Science & Engineering||505||422||326||0|
|Power Systems Engineering||529||455||312||257|
|Computer Science & Engineering||469||394||294||0|
|Computer Science & Engineering||453||354||279||0|
|Power Systems Engineering||470||422||312||0|
CCMT Cutoff 2017 NIT Nagaland Round 1
|Course||Opening Marks (Gen)||Opening Marks (OBC)||Opening Marks (SC)||Opening Marks (ST)|
|M. Tech Computer Science and Engineering||521||419||326||345|
|M. Tech Power System Engineering||568||480||387||282|
|M. Tech VLSI Design||527||448||411||245|
|M. Tech Communication Engineering||514||475||328||244|
CCMT Cutoff 2016 NIT Nagaland General Category
Candidates can check GEN Category - Branch Wise Gate Cut Off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2016 for various M.Tech programmes below.
|M. Tech Computer Science and Engineering||516|
|M. Tech Power System Engineering||547|
|M. Tech VLSI Design||547|
|M. Tech Communication Engineering||547|
CCMT Cut Off 2016 NIT Nagaland OBC Category
Candidates can check OBC Category - Branch Wise Gate Cut off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2016 for various M.Tech programmes.
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||426|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||504|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||514|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||522|
CCMT Cut Off 2020 NIT Nagaland SC Category
Candidates can check SC Category - Branch-Wise Gate Cut off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2020 for various M.Tech programmes below.
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||345|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||361|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||388|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||400|
CCMT Cut Off 2020 NIT Nagaland ST Category
Candidates can check ST Category - Branch-Wise Gate Cut off scores in NIT Nagaland Gate for the year 2020 for various M.Tech programmes.
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||279|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||283|
|M.Tech VLSI Design||294|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||318|
Admission Procedure for M. Tech in NIT Nagaland
M.Tech aspirants have to appear in GATE 2020 in order to get admission to M.Tech courses in NIT Nagaland. Admissions to M.Tech courses will be based on GATE score.
A department level exam will be held for Non-GATE candidates to admissions in M.Tech courses (depending on the seat accessibility) during Spot Round admission of CCMT.
Documents Required for Verification during Reporting of CCMT 2020
Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the RC.
1. Printout of the Registration Form and Locked Choices.
2. Provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website (colored photograph pasted on it).
3. Original GATE score card.
4. Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms.
5. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority / Original Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of DOB.
6. Original Mark sheet of Class XII6.
7. Original Grade / Mark sheets of the qualifying examination for all semesters.
8. Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if a degree is completed.
9. Original Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable.
10. Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format (Annexure-III).
11. Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
12. Proof of payment of part Institute fee.
13. Migration certificate of last Institute / University attended (original).
14. 4 Passport size photographs.
15. Original Conduct Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
16. Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
17. Original course completion certificate from the Head of the University / Institute, in case result is awaited.
18. Two sets of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents.
If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version or translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal / Director of the passing out Institute, will be required during the verification of documents.