HPU Recruitment through GATE 2020:- Haryana Power Utilities or HPU recruits Assistant Engineer from Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering. The eligibility criteria for the HPU recruitment process is a void GATE score. However, the authorities have not released any official notification regarding the recruitment process of 2020.
- Last year the last date to fill the forms was July 26, 2020. But this year due to the outbreak of COVID-19 the officials have not released any notice yet.
- The selection of candidates is done on the basis of GATE Score only. There are no further rounds of selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be considered for the recruitment process and directly recruited as Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Cadre and Assistant Engineer/ Civil Cadre.
About Haryana Power Utilities, HPU
Haryana Power Utilities is a collective name given to the following Haryana Government-owned corporations.
- Haryana Vidyut Prasasan Nigam Limited (HVPNL)
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL)
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
The said corporations specialize in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in the state of Haryana.
HPU Recruitment Vacancies List
HPU Recruitment - Vacancies
The process for recruitment will begin to post the Announcement of GATE Result. So the interested applicants are advised to keep checking the official website of HPU to get the latest updates about the recrtuiemtn process.
For the HPU Recruitment through GATE 2020, there is no official notification. Till the time of the release of the same candidates can go through the previous year's List of Vacnainecs released by the authorities.
Assistant Engineer Electrical – 75
- HVPNL -24
- HPGCL - 13
- UHBVNL - 18
- DHBVNL – 20
Assistant Engineer Mechanical - 15
- HPGCL - 15
Assistant Engineer Civil - 15
- HVPNL - 8
- HVPNL - 8
- DHBVNL - 1
Candidates can also the qualifying discipline along with pay scale for the respective vacancies. Moreover, the pay scale, qualifying degree, and vacant positions are subject to change with the release of official notification.
|Vacant Position||Qualifying Discipline||Pay Scale|
|Electrical Cadre-Electrical Discipline||Electrical Engineering(EE)||INR 9300-34800+5400(GP)|
|Electrical Cadre -Mechanical Discipline||Mechanical Engineering(ME)||INR 9300-34800+5400(GP)|
|Electrical Cadre -Information Technology||Computer Science & Information Technology(CS)||INR 9300-34800+5400(GP)|
|Electrical Cadre -Electronics Discipline||Electronics & Communication Engineering||INR 9300-34800+5400(GP)|
|Assistant Engineer/Civil Discipline||Civil Engineering(CE)||INR 9300-34800+5400(GP)|
HPU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
HPU Recruitment - Eligibility Criteria
Apart from the valid GATE 2020 Score, HPUs also demand the candidates to fulfill some requisites to be able to apply for the vacant positions. The eligibility for all the vacant positions is as follows:
- Candidates must have completed a full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree from a university recognized by a central body or state body.
- The applicants must have completed their graduation in the same course as the mentioned Qualifying degree exam.
- The minimum requisite percentage is 60%.
- Relaxation of 5% is provided to SC candidates of Haryana Domicile.
- Age of the applicants must be in between 21 years to 42 years.
- Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to metric standards.
Read More BARC Recruitment through GATE
HPU Recruitment Application Process
How to Apply for HPU through GATE 2020?
- The first is to appear for GATE.
- Post the announcement of GATE Result, HPU will release the notification regarding the further procedure for recruitment against the vacant positions.
- The detailed notification will be released at the official website of the participating corporations of Haryana Power Utilities.
- A separate notice will be announced informing about the complete details of terms, the total number of posts available for recruitment, reservation, and the guidelines for registration.
- The notification will also be available in the various national newspapers. Keep checking the official website to track all the updates.
- For Female candidates of all. (General and Reserved) categories all States - Rs.125/-
- For Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana only - Rs.125/
- PWD (Candidates of Haryana only) – No Fee
- Others – Rs. 500
Read More BHEL Recruitment Through GATE
HPU Recruitment Selection Process
HPU Recruitment – Selection Process
- HPU unlike many PSU will consider only the GATE 2020 Score Card for the recruitment.
- There will not be any further process such as Personal Interview or Case discussion.
- The recruitment to the vacant positions will solely be based upon the candidate’s performance in GATE 2020.