To participate in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling, candidates must qualify Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 examination and should satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the JCECEB. A merit list of candidates will be made based on their performance in the entrance test. Candidates will be called for counselling as per merit list, with priority given to higher ranked candidates.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling has been started from June 22, 2018.
- Counselling will stop as soon as all the seats are filled up, it is expected to end on July 6, 2018.
- JCECEB successfully conducted Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 on May 18, 2018, and the result was announced on June 11, 2018
- Counselling and Seat Allocation will be based on the performance of candidates in the entrance examination.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling will be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to offers admissions to students in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in different colleges of Jharkhand.
- Candidates securing marks equal to or above the qualifying marks as per their category can take part in the counselling process.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling: Important Dates
Given below are the important dates for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam||May 18, 2018|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Results||June 11, 2018|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling Commences||June 22, 2018|
Rank wise counselling schedule:
|Rank Range||Counselling Date|
|1||400||22nd June 2018 (10 AM)|
|401||800||22nd June 2018 (1 PM)|
|801||1300||23rd June 2018 (10 AM)|
|1301||1800||23rd June 2018 (1 PM)|
|1,801||2400||25th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|2401||3000||25th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|3,001||4000||26th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|4001||5000||26th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|5,001||6500||27th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|6501||8000||27th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|8001||10000||28th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|10001||12000||28th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|12,001||15,000||29th June 2018 (10 AM)|
|15001||18000||29th June 2018 (1 PM)|
|18,001||22,000||1st July 2018 (10 AM)|
|22001||26000||1st July 2018 (1 PM)|
|26,001||31,000||2nd July 2018 (10 AM)|
|31001||36000||2nd July 2018 (1 PM)|
|36,001||43,740||6th July 2018 (10 AM) (Revised)|
|SMQ Priority Sequence a,b,c,d,f & g||6th July 2018 (1:00 PM) (Revised)|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result was declared through online mode. The result was declared on June 11, 2018. Candidates can check their result by entering roll number.
Steps for checking the Result:
- Visit the official website of the JCECEB.
- Select the examination.
- Now, enter the “Roll Number”
- Click on the Search Button.
- The Result will be displayed containing your Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Examination Paper, Marks Obtained and Rank.
- Download the result
- Take a printout of the Result for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling: Procedure
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling procedure is scheduled to be conducted from June 22, 2018. The authority will organize the counselling via offline mode at the various centre around the state. Candidates whose name will be in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling session. Counselling procedure will be conducted separately for General and Reserved category in three rounds.
Counselling Process for 2018 is mentioned below:
Step 1: Clearing the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 entrance examination
Candidates will have to score well in the entrance examination to be able to take part in the counselling procedure. JCECEB, the exam conducting authority will release the merit list of the candidates eligible for the counselling after the declaration of the result.
Step 2: Downloading the Counselling letter and Fee Payment
Candidates whose name is in the merit list must download his/her counselling letter from the official from the official website by using their login details. The conducting authority will release counselling letters for those candidates who will be eligible for counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Counselling Letter will have the following information:
- Name of the candidate and basic details
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Overall Rank
- Category Rank
- Counselling Venue
- Counselling Date
- Reporting time
Candidates will have to pay counselling fee of INR 250 for SC, ST & all women candidates and INR 400 for other categories. The fee payment is done through bank or post office challan.
Step 3: Registration at the venue and Allotment of the Seats
- All candidates will be required to report at the counselling venue on the date and time mentioned in the counselling letter. Candidates are required to register themselves at the venue.
- During registration, candidates will have to fill his/her choice of college and diploma program. Candidates can mark as many options as they want. There is no restriction.
- JCECEB will display the seat matrix on the website and also at the counselling center.
- After the registration, Candidates will be allotted seats as per their position in the Merit List, and the options they have filled in based on the availability of seats.
- Candidates will have to pay the seat allotment fee of INR 1000 if they wish to accept the seat.
- Seat Allotment fee should be paid through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- Allotment of Seats will be done in three rounds, If a candidate fails to make the payment of seat allotment fee, he/she will forfeit the allotted seat.
- Counselling will be stopped as soon as all the seats are filled up.
Note: If any candidate does not reach the counselling venue as per the time and ranks offered to them, then he/she will not be considered for the subsequent rounds of counselling.
Step 4: Admission and Document Verification
- After the acceptance of the seat, applicants will have to report at their allotted institute within the specified time along with the original documents of the applicant for verification.
- The fee as prescribed by the University concerned to the course will have to be submitted by the candidate at the time of taking admission in the college.
- Admission will be confirmed only after all the documents are successfully verified.
- Candidates will have to report at his/her Institution concerned for admission with the following documents, they must carry 2 sets of photocopies of all the original documents
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling: Documents Required
Here is the list of documents that is to be brought on the day of the counselling:
- Class X or its equivalent exam Mark Sheet
- Class XII or its equivalent exam mark sheet
- Class X or XII Passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling Letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph(same as in application form)
- Category certificate(for reserved category)
- Income certificate, if applicable
- The counselling process begins after the declaration of the result
- Only such candidates who are listed in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
- There will be a separate counselling for reserved category.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission under a particular category must produce corresponding caste certificates on the day of counselling.
- The candidate has to be present in person on the day of the counselling along with their original documents, application form, and counselling letter