First step of preparation is to going through the syllabus of MHCET 2015. Most of your syllabus will be similar to that of 11th and 12th class of HSC Board of Maharashtra. There are no derivations or proofs asked in CET but you have to know the theories, definitions and concepts very well so do not neglect your HSC exam and study both HSC and CET simultaneously. Following are some tips that will be helpful in understanding how to prepare for MH CET Medical 2015–
- It is important how much you know about a subject but what is more important is how much you know more than others.
- Biology syllabus in MHCET is vast and has elements of memorizing such as remembering name of scientists, plants and animals. These are required to be jotted down in an orderly manner.
- Physics is concept dominated. Memorizing will be of little help. You got to understand logic in most areas.
- Chemistry will also have lot to do with concepts but some reactions can be memorized. But be careful as lot of these reactions has minor differences. Understand this very well.
Study Material for MHCET 2015-
- MHT – CET Biology Medical Entrance (English) 1st Edition- G. K. Publications
- MHT – CET Chemistry Medical Entrance (English) 1st Edition- – G. K. Publications
- MHT – CET Physics Medical Entrance (English) 1st Edition – G. K. Publications