ATIT Eligibility mandates a candidate to fulfil the ATIT qualifying criteria in order to be eligible for the exam. The basic eligibility criteria to apply for ATIT requires a candidate to have passed class 10 and 12 with minimum 60% marks. Candidates who are appearing or have cleared class 12 from open board are not eligible to apply for ATIT 2017.
ATIT 2017 exam is a national level entrance exam conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE). Candidates who clear ATIT eligibility criteria can apply for the ATIT exam either in the online or offline mode. ATIT 2017 exam is held in both online and offline mode which is scheduled on May 8, 2017.
ATIT Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be clear, on the following ATIT 2017 eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have completed 12 years of formal education in the regular mode, i.e. No candidate who is appearing or has cleared class 12 examinations from the open board can appear for the exam.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 10 and class 12 examinations from a recognized board.
- The candidate must fulfil the minimum age limit defined on the class 12 examinations by the respective central or state boards i.e. 18 years generally.
- Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 examination will be considered for selection only after the class 12 results have been produced by the candidate at the time of ATIT counselling.
- Candidates who have cleared ATIT 2017 / JEE Main 2017 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017) are eligible for the ATIT counselling or selection process.
- If at any step, it is found that the information furnished by the candidate is wrong or incorrect, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled.
ATIT Application Process
Candidates can apply for ATIT Exam in any one of the following 3 ways-
- OMR Application Form: Candidates can take print out of the ATIT OMR Application Form from the official website. Duly completing the application form, it should be sent to the Admission Officer of ATIT Office.
- Online Application: The form can be accessed and submitted online from its official website.
- Download of ATIT Application Form: Candidates can fill the ATIT online application form and take its print out. The print form has to be sent to the Admission Officer of ATIT Office.
Admissions Officer (B. Tech Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana
Click Here to Fill ATET Application Form 2017
After the successful submission of ATIT Application Form, candidates are required to book the date and time for ATIT Exam. The process of slot booking is conducted online on the official website. ATIT Admit Card can be downloaded right after the slot booking process is completed.