COMEDK UGET 2019 mock test is now available for all the applicants. Candidates preparing for the entrance test must practice the mock test of COMEDK UGET 2019. The entrance test is to be scheduled for May 13, 2019. With the help of mock test, candidates will be able to have a grip over the type of questions that may ask in the COMEDK UGET entrance test. It will also make them familiar with the online mode, COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern and overall difficulty level of the entrance test. The aspiring candidates also get to work on their speed which helps them in time management in attempting COMEDK UGET 2019 Question Paper.
COMEDK UGET 2019 registration concluded on April 20. The admit card will be released from May 4 – 12, 2019. COMEDK UGET is conducted for admissions to B.Tech and B.Arch admissions in the Karnataka state. Candidate should be 12th passed with PCM subjects are eligible to apply.
How to Take COMEDK UGET 2019 Mock Test?
The mock test of COMEDK UGET will be available in online mode, so candidates will need a computer with internet connection to take it. Follow the steps mentioned below to take the test:
- Visit the COMEDK UGET Home Page or Click Here
- Click on the ‘Mock Test’ tab
- The candidate will be redirected to the mock test log-in page
- Click on “Sign In” tab. The candidate doesn’t have to enter any log-in details, as the credentials will be entered by default.
How to Navigate to a Question in COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to answer questions:
- Candidates have to click on the question number displayed at the right side of the screen to directly go to the question number.
- After answering a question, candidates have to click on the ‘Save & Next’ button to save the current response before going to the next question.
- If the candidates are not sure about a particular response, they have to click on the ‘Mark for Review & Next’ button, and then go to the next question.
How to Navigate through Different Sections in COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019?
Candidates taking the mock test for Chemistry and Physics will have to have to use the following steps to navigate from one section to another:
- The sections will appear at the top bar of the screen. Candidates have to click on the section name to check the questions.
- The section that candidates will see currently will be highlighted.
- After finishing all the questions in a section, candidates will automatically be directed to the first question of the next section.
- Candidates can shuffle between sections and questions anytime while taking the mock test according to their convenience, but within the stipulated time
- The summary of the corresponding section can be viewed by candidates as a part of the legend that appears in every section of the question palette.
COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019 – Question Palette
The question palette of COMEDK UGET 2019 mock test indicates the status of the questions. The Question palette will reflect at the right side of the screen and each status will be shown with different colour and symbol. Candidates can refer to the screenshot of the question palette below:
COMEDK Mock Test 2019 – How to answer a question?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to answer a question while taking COMEDK UGET 2019 mock test:
- To select an answer, candidates have to click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect chosen answer, candidates have to click on the button of the chosen option or click on the ‘Clear Response’ button
- To change selected answer, candidates have to click on the button of another option
- To save answer, candidates must click on the ‘Save & Next’ button
- To mark the question for review, candidates have to click on the ‘Mark for Review & Next’ button.
- To change your answer that has been already answered, candidates have to first select that particular question for answering and then follow the procedure given there for answering that type of question.
Benefits of COMEDK UGET 2019 Mock Test
- Candidates will be familiar with the entrance test in advance
- Candidates can discover their shortcomings and work on it to overcome them
- As COMEDK UGET 2019 has specific time period to complete, candidates will enhance their time management skill and complete the paper within stipulated time
- The Mock Test of COMEDK UGET will help candidates to understand the COMEDK UGET exam pattern.
- The mock test will prevent candidate from struggling and wasting time in actual COMEDK UGET 2019 exam while answering the questions.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
Through the exam pattern, candidates will get an idea of the format of the COMEDK UGET exam. It will help students to know how much weightage will be given to questions. The exam pattern details are given here:
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card will be released from May 4, 2019. Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is also known as admit card. The admit card will be accessible through online mode.
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized on May 13, 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: In the examination, the question paper will be multiple choice type.
- No. of Questions: COMEDK UGET 2019 question paper contains total 180 questions. The weightage for all the questions will be given equally.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be three hours.
- Medium of Exam: The language of question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|