Preparation for BMAT may require you to study numerous books. And it is natural, since when it comes to thorough and complete preparation, books are the best resources to rely upon. With the exam scheduled in March, gulping the information from as many sources available will only prove to be hazardous.
Choosing BMAT books over any other study material may prove to be beneficial in many ways as they give you the right thing in the right amount. You may Google the information for hours which may lead you to a bulk of information like an Epic Tale. Check Here Best BVP BMAT Books for Quantitative Aptitude
So here is a list of books subject wise for BMAT preparation to ease your study experience and make it fruitful-
Best BVP BMAT Books for Current Affairs
Current Affairs can be one of the most scoring subjects BVP BMAT and if prepared thoroughly, it can be very beneficial for scoring well in the paper. Here are few books to help you study current affairs and the happenings around the world to get better results-
- Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Experts- At the end of every year, Arihant Experts release their yearly book for current affairs dealing with the events and happenings that took place. The book offers a complete guide to the events that might turn up in the paper.
- Manorama Yearbook- One of the most popular yearbooks in GK, Manorama fact book is useful for researchers and students appearing for the competitive test. You can have an edge over the subject with this book.
- The Mega Yearbook by Disha Experts- This book helps in preparing your GK subject wise as the book covers current affairs for different subjects that includes Current Affairs, Panorama, Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Finance, General Science, Environment, Art and Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Education and Career, English Language and many more.
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey- This book contains the most recent and fresh news from around the world and provides apt and updated information which is useful for candidates giving any competitive exams.
Best BVP BMAT Books for Mathematics
As most of the students find Mathematics to the most difficult of all the, it can be very difficult to study it also if one chooses to invest their time in the wrong or unapt material. Here are some of the most popular books to study for BMAT Mathematics:
- How to Master the BMAT by Christopher See and Chris Tyreman - One of the most recommended books by the experts to prepare BMAT Mathematics section. The book makes you aware of the kind of questions that can be asked in the paper and the right way to solve them. Check BMAT Exam Pattern
- Test of Mathematics by Indian Statistical Institute- This book can prove to be the most useful when it comes to studying for mathematics subject in BMAT as the questions inside are prepared and answered by experts exposing the candidates with the material possible.
- Mathematical Circles by Fomin Et Al- A book that contains Mathematical Recreation and is perfect for mastering concepts appearing as questions in BMAT exam. Best for candidates appearing for BMAT and other competitive examination.
Best BVP BMAT Books for Abstract & Logical Reasoning and Computer Awareness
Abstract and Logical reasoning and computer awareness demand a lot of time and these books will ensure that you put the right efforts in the right things.
- Abstract and Logical Reasoning for Dummies- A book that deals with the most appropriate questions related to Abstract and Logical Reasoning as it contains explanation to every solution of the questions asked in the book.
- Abstract reasoning test - this book provides sample test question to identify different patterns amongst abstract shapes.
- Inductive Reasoning Test by Merilyn Shepherd- this Book aims to look at images (or text) and work out the pattern as It is important to practise these mock tests as without an understanding of the principles involved or the practise under strict timed conditions you are limiting your chances of success.
- Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exam by Soumya Ranjan Behra- This book provides a complete knowledge and edge over a lot of things about computer awareness. The font and language of the book is also easy for candidates to understand and memorize.
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions- This Book act as an Objective Question Bank for Computer Awareness has been prepared keeping in mind the importance of the subject and is very useful for candidates who have little or no knowledge of computers as the book starts preparing you from the scratch and gives you basic to advanced knowledge.
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Experts- Made with keeping in mind the recent pattern the book offers you updated questions of examination with detailed synopsis along with number of previous years’ solved questions has been given in the book.
Check BMAT Result
Best BVP BMAT Books for Quantitative Aptitude
To test your numerical ability and accuracy in mathematical calculations, Quantitative Ability checks the problem-solving skills of the candidate. Here are some of the most useful books to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude subject-
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal- Covering the extensive syllabi taken into consideration by most public competitive examinations, this book covers a complete range of questions, with thoroughly worked out solutions in detail.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal- Reasoning, both verbal and non-verbal, make up an important section of the competitive exam and Written in crisp, clear and easy to understand language with proper illustrations wherever necessary, this book provides detailed information on the subject.
Best BVP BMAT Books for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension and Management Books
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions along with tips and tricks that help save time. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing as the book emphasizes on how to tackle the VA & RC section.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha provides new topics and exercises as per the recent pattern of BMAT Exam which is presented in crisp, clear and comprehensive manner, candidates will find this as an indispensable source in their preparation quest.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT 2nd Edition by K. Sinha, S. Verma- The book covers essential topics for thorough preparation and Presents level-based practice exercises for layer-by-layer preparation. It also Includes section tests for revision of multiple topics in one go and prepares students for the subject through a full-length test
- Verbal Ability & reading comprehension by Ajay Singh- The book has been designed to guide aspirants form the very basic level in English to the higher one and cover some of the most important topics like Decision Making, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Homophones, Word Usage, Analogy, Filler, Word Reference for Practice, Special Words, Common Errors and Sentence Improvement.
- FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE by Karen Berman and Joe Knight- The book teaches the basics of finance and helps candidates crack this subject in the paper. As candidates may get tricky questions in the subject Financial Intelligence is a book which will help them solve even the toughest questions.
- Pastoral Leadership: A Guide to Improving your Management Skills by Marilyn Nathan- the book surveys all aspects of a leader's role and provides step-by-step guidance towards effectiveness and it also provides advice and practical suggestions on how to improve your expertise as a manager.
Hope these books prove to be beneficial during your preparation period. We wish you luck for the exam!