AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test which is a state level test. It is structured by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 is held in both online and offline mode. Candidates will attend the Counselling on the basis of ranks secured by them.
AP EAMCET provides admission in various courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These courses are MBBS, BDS, Bachelor of science in agriculture, Bachelor of Science (Horticulture), B .V. Sc. & AH, B. F. Sc., Engineering in FST, Bachelor of science in CA&BM, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, B. Pharmacy, Engineering in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.).
AP EAMCET Bi. P.C. Counselling Dates
Following are the counselling dates of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test :
|Certificate Verification||Option Entry|
|Date (tentative)||From||To||Date (tentative)||From||To|
|June 08, 2018||1||8000||June 11, 2018||1||30000|
|June 09, 2018||8001||16000||June 12, 2018|
|June 10, 2018||16001||30000||June 13, 2018||30001||60000|
|June 11, 2018||30001||45000||June 14, 2018|
|June 12, 2018||45001||60000||June 15, 2018||60001||90000|
|June 13, 2018||60001||78000||June 16, 2018|
|June 14, 2018||78001||95000||June 17, 2018||90001||120000|
|June 15, 2018||95001||115000||June 18, 2018|
|June 16, 2018||115001||130000||June 19, 2018|| 120001|| LAST|
|June 17, 2018||130001||LAST||June 20, 2018|
|June 21 and June 22, 2018||Change of Options|
|June 25, 2018||Release of allotments on web|
AP EAMCET Bi. P. C. Counselling Steps
Following are the steps in AP EAMCET Bi. P. C. 2018 Counselling :
- Applicants first need to collect original qualification documents.
- Now they have to check their counselling call letter for counselling centers.
- They have to reach on given location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- They will ask for document registration.
- Applicants need to join desired colleges if they fulfill criteria.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.
Documents Required in AP EAMCET Bi. P.C. Counselling 2018
Following are the list of documents which students need to bring at the time of counselling for Bi.P.C:
- Hall ticket of the entrance exam of EAMCET Bi. P. C., 2018.
- Certificate for date of birth proof.
- Certificate, hall ticket and Mark sheet of exam of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate from the last attended school.
- Certificate of category if the applicant belongs to OBS, SC or ST caste.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate or Residence Certificate for 10 years.
- Income Certificate, issued after 01.01. 2014/White Ration Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (if applicable).
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET Bi. P.C. Counselling
Following are the AP EAMCET Bi. P. C., 2018 counselling instructions :
- Candidates should carefully register them self for certificate verification process.
- The candidate must verify the details printed on registration for local area, sex, minority, category, special reservation category, date of birth, mobile number, fee reimbursement eligibility.
AP EAMCET Bi. P.C. Seat Allotment
Students rank in AP EAMCET 2018 gives the overall decision at the allocation of seat and then they have to select the options for course according to their desires. Web counselling login can be accessed by checking the allotment. Students have to download the allotment letter and they have to report through self-reporting system. After this, Students are required to report at the respective college where they are allocated. These two stages are mandatory i.e. reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college but this is also not sufficient to retain a seat.
In case the applicants are happy with their allotted seats, then he/she can report at their allotted institute otherwise they can participate in the next round of counselling if he/she has paid the fees and reported at the allotted institute. If the candidates fail to report at the allotted institute within the given time then his/her allotment will be cancelled and they will not have any claim for further allotment of seats.
How to apply for AP EAMCET Bi. P.C., 2018
Follow the mentioned steps for to Fill AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form:
- Visit Official Website
- Candidates are required to open the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Click on the link “Online Application”.
- A new page will open which display the registration fee payment gateway.
- Fee Payment :Fee payment will be online through Debit/Credit Card:
- Select the payment type option include net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Click on the pay now button.
- Fill your card details and click on Pay button.
- Candidates are suggested not to double click, refresh and do not close the browser.
- After that Confirmation page of the transaction will show.
- Reference Id. and Transaction Id will display on the screen.
- Now Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Fill Application Form
- Candidate Details:
- Candidate has to fill all the details in the application form such as Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and they have to Select their gender.
- Then fill the Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No details but this is an optional item. The candidate is supposed to enter the Aadhaar Card number or the Enrollment number if available.
- Candidate has to select the Birth District from the drop down with district names of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only if the chosen Birth State in the previous item is Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. If Birth State is not from Telangana, then this item is disabled/frozen and they have to select as Other states.
- Then select their birth state from drop down box. Then they need to Enter their Ration card details.
- Candidates have to select their Category to the relevant option corresponding to the Category candidate belongs to as per the Caste certificate. If the candidate belongs to the Special Category, the corresponding option has to be selected by the candidate.
- Then Select the respective area from where they belong to. After that if the candidate belongs to the non Minority community then they have to select Non-Minority Otherwise, if he / she belong to a Minority community, then the Minority option has to be selected.
- Then Select one option for “Annual Income of the Parents (Rs.):”.
- After that, they have to enter their bank details like Name of the Account, Account No and IFSC Code.
- Address Details: Enter your Present/Permanent address with House Number or C/o, Street/locality/village/Town/City, District, Pin Code, State, Contact telephone number (mobile), Telephone number (landline) and Email ID.
- Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates have to fill their qualifying examination details. Qualifying Examination has the following options:
- Intermediate (Regular), Intermediate (Vocational), RGUKT, CBSE, ICSE, DIPLOMA, NIOS, TSOSS/APOSS, Others
- 10+2 Studies: Candidates have to select the College type where they have studied Intermediate/10 +2 /Equivalent.
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class): Enter the SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing.
- Place of Study: Students has to fill their district details related to his study from Class-6 to Intermediate II year. However, if a student has studied in a state other than Andhra Pradesh, then they have to select the option as OTHER STATE.
- Upload Images: Students have to upload their Photograph & Signature with correct format.
- Verify all Details
- If the verification is correct then tick mark the Declaration page to show that all the details are correct and true.
- Tick on the “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- In case if any students have not completely filled their application form, a message box will appear which shows the entries which are not entered or selected by the candidates.
- The same entries will be listed below the submit button which are not entered or selected by the candidates.
- When the application form completed and submitted, a message window will appear which will ask the confirmation to submit the application form.
- Last step is to click on “Submit” button.
- Print Application Form: Now application form has displayed and students can take a Print out of application form.
AP EAMCET Bi. P.C. Participating Institutes
Following are the institutes for AP EAMCET Bi. P.C. :
|S. No.||Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET|
|1||JNTU College of Engineering|
|2||University College of Engineering Osmania University|
|3||AU College of Engineering|
|4||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|5||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|6||Vasavi College of Engineering|
|7||Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science|
|8||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|9||Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering|
|10||Chebrolu Engineering College|
|12||Chalapathi Institute of Technology|
|13||Eswar College of Engineering|