The authorities have defined guidelines to scan and upload images and certificates at the time of KEAM registration. The last date to apply for KEAM 2019 is February 28. HSC holders are eligible to register for the engineering exam. Apply now!
Latest: The exam is scheduled for April 22 and 23 in PBT mode. Check KEAM Exam Pattern
Highlights of KEAM Photograph and Signature
- Only high-quality images must be uploaded in the application.
- Background of the photo and signature must be white.
- Only JPG/JPEG format of required specifications is acceptable.
At the time of registration, there are few documents that are required to be scanned and uploaded as per the given standards. The following article talks about the same. Read on!
KEAM Exam Photo Specifications
Candidates applying for the exam must take care of the photo details in terms of its size, format, quality etc. Listed below are important points related to the same:
- The images should be in jpeg format
- Dimensions: 150-pixel width and of 200-pixel height.
- File size: The file size should be within 15kb to 30kb.
Image uploading guidelines:
The guidelines which you need to follow while uploading the photograph are given below:
- Photograph must be in colour with a light colour background, white is preferable.
- It must be taken in a professional studio.
- Photo taken by mobile phone/tab is not accepted.
- Photograph should be in passport size format.
- Front view of full face and shoulder portion of candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph.
- The face of the candidate should be straight and at the centre.
- Photo, wearing caps and dark glasses will be rejected.
KEAM Exam Signature Specifications
- The image should be in jpeg format
- Dimensions: 150-pixel width and 100-pixel height
- File size: 10kb to 30kb.
Image uploading guidelines:
The guidelines which you need to follow while uploading the signature are given below:
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink.
- Signature should be clear.
- Scan this signature and crop around the signature.
Download KEAM Sample Papers
KEAM Exam Certificate Specifications
Registrants are required to scan and upload all necessary certificates as a proof of various claims made in the application form. Make sure the uploaded certificates are original and in color.
- Format: PDF format
- File size: between 10 kb and 300 kb
- They should be authenticating, legible, clear and readable.
- Same certificate can be downloaded for different claims (eg: Birth certificate, having date of birth and place of birth, can be uploaded against the column ‘Proof for Date of Birth’ and ‘Proof for Nativity’.
Note: The original certificates uploaded should be preserved to produce before the admission authority as and when required. Proof for Date of Birth and proof for Nativity is mandatory for completing this session.
KEAM 2019 Facts:
- Admit Card: April 10, 2019 – Download now!
- Exam Date: April 22 & 23, 2019
- Exam Pattern: Offline i.e. pen-paper mode – Check KEAM Syllabus
- Helpdesk: 0471-2332120 (General) | 0471-2339103, 0471-2339104 (Technical)