University of Mysore has been offering higher quality education since its inception in 1916. It is accredited by NAAC. It offers several undergraduate and post graduate programmes in disciples such as arts, science, management, law etc. There are four campuses of university. Main campus is Manasagangotri, Mysore.
There are two courses offered by university- LLM and BA L.L.B Integrated five year programme. These courses are provided at Manasagangotri, Mysore. Application forms will be available from June 16, 2015. Last date of filling application form is July 9, 2015.
University of Mysore L.L.M. Eligibility criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by students:-
|L.L.M||Candidate must have done B.L./L.L.B. from a recognized university. . Minimum percentage requirement is 45% for GEN/ 40% for SC/ST|
|BA L.L.B.||He/she should have passed class 12th exam. . Minimum percentage requirement is 45% for GEN/ 40% for SC/ST|
University of Mysore L.L.M. Application process
Registration will start from June 16, 2015. Last date to fill application form is July 9, 2015. Admission into the courses will be through entrance exam. Registration fee is INR 200.
How to apply
- Access the website- http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- Click on link- Live Application PG Entrance exam
- Register yourself by clicking on New Applicant
- Enter your details and after that click on sign up
- Password will be send on your registered e-mail id and mobile number
- Now login with your username and password
- Change your password and fill the application form
- Verify and click on Save Application
- Its confirmation will be sent to your mobile-number and e-mail id
- Pay the fee by credit card/debit card
Self attested photocopies of following documents need to be submitted to Chairman of selection committee of concerned department along with application form:-
- S.L.C. Marks Card / Cumulative Record.
- Marks Cards of all the years of the qualifying examination
- Certificates relating to the proficiency in Sports and Games issued by Director of Physical Education, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Certificate of Literary and Cultural Activities issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate issued by the NCC Directorate.
- Certificate issued by the NSS Programme Co-ordinator of the University of Mysore.
- Candidates seeking admission under Defence Quota shall produce thefollowing certificates:
- Certificate from the Employer / Competent Authority for In-Service Person.
- Certificate from the Zilla Sainik Board / Competent Authority for Ex-Service Person.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Physically-Challenged Quota should attach the Certificate issued by a Doctor of the rank of a Professor in a Government Medical College/Hospital
- Candidates seeking admission under children of Teaching and Non-Teaching Employees Quota of University of Mysore should attach the
- Certificate issued by the Registrar, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Latest valid Caste/Group/Income Certificate for those who claim benefit under the concerned categories, obtained from the competent authority.
- Certificate from the concerned Head Master of the School where the candidate has studied in Kannada Medium from I Standard to X Standard
- Kashmiri Migrants (Certificate from MHRD, New Delhi.)
- Parsi Students (Certificate from MHRD, New Delhi.)