M.Tech Admission 2015 in Computer Science:
University of Jammu, Jammu invites the applications for admission into M.Tech Programme in Computer Science for the academic session 2015-16.
Important Dates for Jammu University M.Tech Admission 2015:
|Starting Date for Purchase of Admission Brochure||June 16, 2015|
|Last date for purchase and submission of Forms duly filled without late fee||June 26, 2015|
|Last date for purchase and submission of form with a late fee of Rs.300/-||June 30, 2015|
Eligibility for Jammu University M.Tech Admission 2015:
Candidates applying for M.Tech Program must fulfill one of the following conditions
- E/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/ ECE and Electrical Engineering) with 60% of the marks or equivalent CGPA (55% or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST candidates) or
- MCA/M.Sc (Mathematics/ /IT/ Physics/ Computer Science/Electronics/Statistics/) with 60% of the marks or equivalent CGPA (55% or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST candidates).
Selection Criteria for M.Tech Admission 2015 (Computer Science)
Candidate shall be selected on the basis of merit on the valid GATE score.
- In the absence of having adequate number of applicants with valid GATE score, the department may decide to conduct its own Entrance Test for admission to the said program.
- All the candidates appearing in the Entrance exam must obtain at least 50% marks for admission.
How to Apply for Jammu University M.Tech (CS) Admission 2015:
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from eligible applicants for admission to two years M.Tech programme in Computer Science for the Session 2015-16.
- Candidate can obtain the application forms from the Department of Computer Science & IT, University of Jammu, Jammu on payment of Rs. 1000/-
- Payment can be made through a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Head, Department of Computer Science & IT, University of Jammu payable at Jammu.
- Candidate can also download the application form from the university website www.jammuuniversity.in
- The downloaded and duly filled-in application form can be submitted to the office of the Head, Department of Computer Science & IT along with the requisite bank draft for 1000/-.
Jammu University Courses
Jammu University Fee Details