University of Mysore is a public university located in Karnataka. It was established in 1916. University is accredited by NAAC and has four campuses. Main campus is at Manasagangotri, Mysore which offers 42 post graduate courses.
Application forms will be available from June 16, 2015. Last date of filling application form is July 9, 2015.
University of Mysore M.P.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill following eligibility conditions:-
- They must have done Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)/B.P.Ed. (Integrated) 4 years of University of Mysore. Minimum percentage requirement is 50% for GEN
- For SC/ST/OBC students, it is 45%.
- Upper age limit is 28 years by July 1, 2015 which can be extended to 30 years for outstanding sports persons (outstanding sportsperson means a candidate who has participated in recognized inter- university/inter-state/international sports or games competitions)
- Those who are in-service, limit is 35 years. All candidates shall produce a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Medical Officer of not less than the rank of District Surgeon.
University of Mysore M.P.Ed Application Process
Registration for M.P.Ed will start from June 16, 2015. Last date to submit application form is July 9, 2015. Entrance exam will be scheduled for all post graduate courses. Application fee is INR 200. Mode of application is online.
- Visit the given link- http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- After that click on "Live Application PG Entrance exam"
- Firstly you need to register yourself by clicking on 'New Applicant'
- Enter the required information and then click on sign up
- On your registered e-mail and mobile number, you will receive a password
- Now login with username and password
- You have to change password now and fill the application form
- Verify the information you have entered and click on 'Save application'
- Pay the application fee using credit card/debit card
Candidates need to take print of the application form and submit it in addition with self attested copies of following documents to Chairman of selection committee of concerned department:-
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card
- Marks Cards of all the years of the qualifying examination
- Certificates relating to the proficiency in Sports and Games issued by Director of Physical Education, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Certificate of Literary and Cultural Activities issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate issued by the NCC Directorate.
- Certificate issued by the NSS Programme Co-ordinator of the University of Mysore.
- Candidates seeking admission under Defence Quota shall produce thefollowing certificates:
- Certificate from the Employer / Competent Authority for In-Service Person.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Physically-Challenged Quota should attach the Certificate issued by a Doctor of the rank of a Professor in a Government Medical College/Hospital