University of Mysore is a public state university in Karnataka offering various courses at its four campuses and affiliated colleges. Its main campus is at Manasagangotri, Mysore. Registration starts from June 16, 2015. Last date to submit application form is July 9, 2015.
Its course is provided at following campuses:-
- Manasagangotri, Mysore
- Sir M.V. Postgraduate Centre, Tubinakere, Mandya
- Postgraduate Center, Hemagangotri, Hassan
- University Satellite Centre, Chamarajanagara
University of Mysore M.Com Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the course, candidates must have done B.Com/BBM from any recognized university.
University of Mysore M.Com Application Process
Candidates have to submit the application form by July 9, 2015. It can be filled online by following below mentioned steps:-
- Firstly they have to access the given link- http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- Click on Live Application PG Entrance exam
- Register by clicking on 'new applicant' and enter required details
- Now click on sign up and you will receive password on registered e-mail id and mobile number
- Login with your username and password
- Once you log in, change your password and start filling application form
- After filling the form and verifying it, click on 'Save application'.
- Now you need to make payment, which can be done using credit card/debit card.
Students have to take print of application form and then submit along with self attested copies of required documents. List of documents is given as follows:-
- S.L.C. Marks Card
- Mark-sheets of all the years of the qualifying examination
- Certificates relating to the proficiency in Sports and Games issued by Director of Physical Education, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Certificate of Literary and Cultural Activities issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate issued by the NCC Directorate.
- Certificate issued by the NSS Programme Co-ordinator of the University of Mysore.